[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>As usual with Bowie, Blackstar (RCA, 2016), produced again

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: 1501475207952[1].jpg (32KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1501475207952[1].jpg
32KB, 200x200px
>As usual with Bowie, Blackstar (RCA, 2016), produced again by Tony Visconti,, is mostly image and very little about the music.
>His tedious voice interferes with the driving jazz jam of 'Tis a Pity She Was a Whore and with the frenzied and tense Sue (a 2014 single). Even when the voice is not a distraction, the rest is hardly intriguing: I Can't Give Everything Away boasts an awful distorted guitar against syncopated beats and layers of electronic drones: not exactly genius.
>This is trivial "music" that any amateur could make, except that most amateurs would be ashamed to release it.
>Bowie died of cancer in january 2016.

what the FUCK is his problem?
>>
>>74261369
He's not wrong. Bowie was very image oriented
>>
You underestimate how easily impressed normies are, blackstar suceeded at what it was, a song to please the faggits who have only heard Space Oddity.
>>
>Bowie died of cancer in january 2016.

absolute madman
>>
bowie's voice was so bad on blackstar but it's been shot for 20 years so what was i expecting from someone riddled with cancer
>>
File: Piero Scaruffi - Wikipedia.jpg (253KB, 1200x1647px) Image search: [Google]
Piero Scaruffi - Wikipedia.jpg
253KB, 1200x1647px
*blocks your path*
>>
>>74261647
that's the beauty of it
>>
I never listened to memestar, is it really that bad?
>>
>>74261369
"'Tis a pity she wha*hocks up a phlegm*s a whore" Decent vocals otherwise.
>>
File: brian wilson.jpg (6KB, 252x183px) Image search: [Google]
brian wilson.jpg
6KB, 252x183px
>>74261712
*I get around*
>>
>>74261369
He's not wrong

Who here actually listened to Blackstar repeatedly, for its musical merits and nothing else?
>>
>>74261870
me
>>
>>74261870
Me too. Especially the title track. I had it on repeat the night before he died. Dat uplifting middle section is incredible.
>>
>>74261870
>He's not wrong
>This is trivial "music" that any amateur could make, except that most amateurs would be ashamed to release it
>Who here actually listened to Blackstar repeatedly, for its musical merits
u wot m8
>>
am I the only who actually enjoyed Blackstar?
>>
>>74262066
Yes. Out of the 7 billion people on this earth, you're the only unique special snowflake to enjoy this critically acclaimed relerase by a massively famous artist, with well known works spanning many decades.
>>
>>74262113
great I'll drink some champagne then
>>
>>74261369
>This is trivial music that any amateur could make, except that most amateurs would be ashamed to release it.
Well alright, let's get something out of Scaruffi then. For someone with such an autistic knowledge on music, you'd think he'd actually be able to back up his knowledge with some sort of skill.
>>
>>74261449
lmao the plebness is so fucking strong I can hardly breathe
kys retard
>>
File: Delet.png (1MB, 618x346px) Image search: [Google]
Delet.png
1MB, 618x346px
DELET
>>
>>74261369
I thought you were meming, so I went and checked his (web 1.0) site. Then I saw that people do his translations for him, so I thought someone is meming this translation. No.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.