[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it just me or does he seem to have personal issues with some

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_2297.jpg (35KB, 640x438px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2297.jpg
35KB, 640x438px
Is it just me or does he seem to have personal issues with some of the artists he pans their albums? He talks like his opinion is objective and tries to tear said artists' reputation apart more than he actually talks about the music. His latest Shabazz Palaces review is an example. These two albums are no where as bad as he makes them seem out to be. This is not the only case.

>inb4 t. Shabazz Palaces
>>
>>74257651
He's married to a tranny, probably venting his frustration of buyer's remorse
>>
>>74257651
He was praising Black Up in the exact same review though, hardly seems like a personal thing
>>
>>74257651
hey anthony fantano here, was actually thinking i should give a second verdict on those new shabazz palaces albums. do you have a link where i could download them? thanks.
>>
>>74257671
Is he really lol
>>
>>74258270
probably. he's into that new age tolerance SJW "being with a tranny means I'm a musical patracian" shit
>>
forgive for being ignorant, but why do people like music critics at all? why do you need someone to tell you what to like? I understand movie critics or literary critics because those are an investment of time that you might want to look into what you're watching/reading before you go for it.
But with music, you could literally spend the time watching a music critic listening to the music they are describing. so what's the point?
>>
>>74258368
>but why do people like music critics at all?
Memes
>>
>>74258270
no. his wife is black tho.
>>
>>74258368
Low iq and insecurity
>>
>>74257651
>He talks like his opinion is objective
so what? do you want him to say "I think that" before every one of his opinions?
>>
he probably made Linkin Park kill themselves, but his OML review was spot on

its a bad album that was 3-4 years too late
>>
>>74258368
I follow music reviewers to show me new music. I don't want to go looking around for it and I'm certainly not going to listen to anything I find on /mu/.
>>
>>74258290
He is not SJW. Dude loves Sam Hyde.
>>
>>74259804

Funny considering the album they did make in 2014 was much better, and still would've been much better had it been released in 2017.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.