[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How come so many people hate Fred Durst? Where's all that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

How come so many people hate Fred Durst? Where's all that hatred coming from?
>>
>>74254730
cuz hate is all the world has even seen lately
>>
>>74254730
>>74255263
It's just people's bitterness. You just gotta let that go.
>>
He isnt a good human being and he didnt make any music that was really all that influential or important to non edgelords years after the fact

Plus he looks like my dad
>>
IT'S JUST ONE OF THOSE DAYS
>>
>>74255336
>He isnt a good human being
projecting
>didnt make any music that was...influential or important
linkin park are literally just limp bizkit except not as good. but that is not reason to hate him anyway.
>>
File: 1inut6I.png (234KB, 974x478px) Image search: [Google]
1inut6I.png
234KB, 974x478px
>>74255336
>dedicated his concert to that one girl who suffocated by being sandwiched by a crowd on a concert
>paid tribute to Chester Bennington
>helped raise money for AIDS charities
>likes Rei

How is he not a good human being?
>>
come on just look at his facial hair and realize why that's not a valid question
>>
>>74255501
>likes Rei
There's his problem
>>
hes washed up kid
>>
>>74254730
is he pointing at me?
>>
>>74254730
His music is terrible. Like really, really bad. This much is a fact.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cr0YTr6q3HI

As for why people "hate him", people nowadays are kind of embarrassed that the 90s and 2000s happened and they just kind of dick around making "ironic" things that just parody things other people made. They kind of attribute those things to why they're feeling unsatisfied and they vehemently deny ever enjoying it.

Same reason people "hate" Linkin Park (rip) and Skrillex era dubstep.
>>
I honestly like Limp Bizkits first three albums

The Bones collab will be neat too
>>
>>74255263
his music is too masculine and too self aware. this is quite problematic for us pathetic hipster cuck liberal snob dipshits. we hate him because we feel threatened by him. and we use ridicule because that way we dont have to reveal what our actual problem with him is.
>>
>>74255263
kek
>>
i liked the sound that their first 2 or 3 albums had I wish another band was able to replicate it.
>>
His vocals on so many song are just obnoxious. Take Rollin' for example, it's what I imagine we'd get if Johnny Test grew up to become a rapper
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.