[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is Kiss so hated now? Growing up I remember them being seen

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0771.jpg (70KB, 400x482px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0771.jpg
70KB, 400x482px
Why is Kiss so hated now? Growing up I remember them being seen as legends. Now you have people who treat as if they were the Nickleback of their era.
>>
Because they're all dickheads who only do it for the money
>>
>>74247269
They were the Nickleback of their era. Their music wasn't "dangerous," their image wasn't "scary," they weren't "heavy metal."
They were a fucking product. They had a cartoon. They had toys. They made a fucking disco record.
>>
>>74247333
Pretty much this.
>>
>legends
Legends of good marketing perhaps.
>>
Kiss is a fun band. A band that should be respected on pure musical merit? Fuck no. And you have serious Kiss fans, that's like being a Brony and just as virginal.

And believe me, I like a few Nickelback tracks. I'm not too up my own ass to admit they're at least catchy, same with Kiss.
>>
>>74247269
They were The Monkees of their era
>>
>>74247269
KISS today isn't even the KISS of yesteryear. You have Gene who seemingly controls everything from behind the scenes with his army of lawyers and money, Ace is pretty much out of the band for good and has been for years, the Catman is gone, so we're left with Paul Stanley who is cool as fuck and Gene. Well, Gene made himself the face of the band a long time ago, and everyone hates Gene.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.