[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how does Morrissey view his song "National Front Disco"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 82
Thread images: 11

File: download.jpg (5KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
5KB, 225x225px
how does Morrissey view his song "National Front Disco" now?

It seems at the time it was about a man going off to be a nationalist and ironically disconnecting from his family/native population

But Morrissey is an ardent nationalist now with fascist sympathies bordering on Nazism

what do you think he thinks of that song now?
>>
What do the letters in the picture mean
>>
>>74245050
how does he border on nazism

does he almost support genocide or something
>>
>>74245050
*citation needed
>>
>>74245151
he doesnt update his progressive views every year so he's literally hitler
>>
File: Reddit.png (25KB, 310x310px) Image search: [Google]
Reddit.png
25KB, 310x310px
>bordering on Nazism

please return from whence thou came
>>
>>74245050
The only non left view moz has is being anti immigration. Hes an asshole but hes not a nazi
>>
>you will never crush the brown menace with based moz

feels fucking bad man
>>
Being against arabs replacing your culture and population doesn't make you a nazi tard
>>
>>74245366
>>74245259
Uh yeah it fucking does??? He hates them because they're "Arabs". That's textbook racism and borders on Nazi exclusionary policies.
>>
>>74245366
how does this "replacement" occur?
>>
>>74245409
Why do you type like this??? Back to tumblr honey
>>74245425
Mass immigration and erosion of cultural identity
Arabs are majority in London and most UK schools
They're fucked
>>
File: hey tough guy.png (170KB, 494x614px) Image search: [Google]
hey tough guy.png
170KB, 494x614px
>>74245425
>maybe if i pretend i dont know what they mean they'll forget about it
>>
>>74245437
>Arabs are majority in London and most UK schools
source?
>>74245449
I honestly don't know, unless they kill all the white people or something. Or fuck all the women so their offspring is "tainted"
>>
>>74245479
>I honestly don't know,
No shit
>>
>>74245479
http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-london-20680565
https://www.demos.co.uk/press-release/61-of-ethnic-minority-kids-in-england-and-90-in-london-begin-year-1-in-schools-where-ethnic-minorities-are-the-majority-of-the-student-body/
>>
Morrissey said he sympathizes with HItler before
I read that in the Guardian
>>
>>74245479
>maybe if i say "i honestly dont know" they will think i honestly dont know

kid
>>
>>74245521
Who gives a fuck if London is majority ethnic? Why is that even a big deal? Why would someone who isn't a racist piece of shit care? It's like someone saying America is becoming "too Mexican".
>>
>>74245561
I like Western values far more than Sharia law and I imagine Morrissey the homosexual vaguely racist atheist dandy does too.
>>
File: Morrissey3.jpg (53KB, 736x734px) Image search: [Google]
Morrissey3.jpg
53KB, 736x734px
>this thread
>>
>>74245561
So what do you think of Mexico's constitutional rule that disallows the government from altering the demographics of the country via immigration? Is this a Nazi state that needs to be put down?
>>
>>74245521
the second link doesn't prove that "arabs are majority in [...] most UK schools", just ethnic minorities are "particularly likely to attend schools with a disproportionate level of other students sharing their ethnic background"

this also applies to white people as well: "Across the country, around 94 per cent of White British students are in White British-majority schools."
>>
>>74245601
Clearly Mexicans are racist nazi white males
>>
>>74245561
Kill yourself
>>
>>74245561
Why is diluting areas that are predominately caucasian a good thing, where as keeping areas that are predominately not caucasian homogeneous a good thing?

if it was whites invading africa...like I don't know...colonial areas its very bad and evil

or even just whites moving into black neighborhoods through gentrification is bad and evil, but blacks moving into white neighborhoods is 'progress'

why is caucasian culture bad and evil
>>
>>74245561
Because if you have talen enough immigrants from to make them a majority in your capital you have taken to fucking many. Especially if many of them come from an incompatible, borderline barbaric culture.
>>
>>74245513
>>74245542
>unless they kill all the white people or something. Or fuck all the women so their offspring is "tainted"
so am I right?
>>
>>74245613
Because muh colonization or something. Muslims have never ever done violent acts against other races as we all know.
>>
did bong Nazis really have their own discos in the 80s?
>>
>>74245646
nah they just listened to shitty punk like skrewdriver
>>
File: skinhead girls.jpg (49KB, 416x611px) Image search: [Google]
skinhead girls.jpg
49KB, 416x611px
>>74245646
skinheads had nice little dances to reggae and ska and the like
then the scene got corrupted by nazis.
>>
>>74245409
>>74245479
>>74245561
>>74245625
>t. American who has never seen the consiquenses of mass-muslim immigration.
>>
>>74245613
because you owe me white boy, neva foget dat
>>
>>74245703
I live in the UK
>>
UK isn't Little Arabia/India like pol memers will have you believe but Moz has a point about English traditions/identity disappearing as the demography changes and the cultural values do along with it. That's closer to his view than just fuck wogs. I'd prefer the country stays majority English and there are more restrictive immigration policies, but it is not Armageddon.
>>
>>74245759
what are the english traditions and/or identities that are being taken away?
>>
>>74245775
Not so much happening right now in my opinion but it will as demographics change and elements from the cultures that are making up the new majority will replace these. It's more hypothetical. This can be prevented by encouraging assimilation instead of division into more groups.

Just look at USA, fucking shithole of a bunch of different groups with their own cultures and separate from each other. Traditional American attitudes and cultures have become far less commonplace in the young generations. They'll probably be a communist country once millennials get full political poewr. They have so many problems, everyone hates each others guts, the building blocks of their society are being eroded. I don't want the UK to turn into America, anything but that.
>>
>>74245825
what are the english traditions and/or identities that could be taken away?
>>
>>74245680
why did bongs have the most interesting subcultures

mods
rockers
punks
skinheads
nazi skinheads
goths
madchester shit/raves

what does the US have as subculture?

hippies
rockers
rockabilly
hiphop/rap
techno
vaporwave
>>
>>74245840
Anything built on Christian morality/values for one.
>>
File: 1455438245833.jpg (63KB, 640x478px) Image search: [Google]
1455438245833.jpg
63KB, 640x478px
>>74245840
>its a white people have no culture episode

let me guess next you're gonna ask us to define whiteness?
>>
>>74245854
do you think UK law and society primarily holds to Christian values now and in the recent past, or is it secular? and which is preferable?
>>74245886
I'm trying to be a bit socratic
>>
>>74245840
White skin, the bastard's just beating around the bush. The offspring of immigrants born into foreign lands often assimilate quickly and conform to the norms of their birthplace rather than their heritage. Very few "traditions" are usually kept. This is evident in the US and Canada.

In short, the only fear britons concretely have is their grandkids no longer being pasty white or having names like ser William Crumpets, Duke of Earl or some shit.
>>
>>74245846

yeah but the uk hasnt really had any of it's own subcultures since the 90s
>>
>>74245987
No one here wants this country to become a bowl of shit soup like the USA. We actually have a history to be proud of and not 200 years of European rejects serving their corporate masters bidding.
>>
>>74246048
Your country would've been glassed by hitler if we didn't bail your ass out faggot
>>
>>74245999
no place really does anymore because you need exclusivity for a subculture and the internet has ruined that

maybe in Africa like with those metal head cowboys is a legit subculture nowadays
>>
>>74245721
I'm not an expert in the local probelms of the UK, but I can tell some of the stuff that has happend here is Sweden as a result of taking to many immigrants
>sex crimes dubbeling since 2012 (our government would habe you believe it's because we have a broad definition of rape, but these statistics come from polling, so the definition is irrelevant)
>Gun violence is increasing
>deadly violence is increassing
>the amount of ghettos has rissen from 3 in 1990 to almost 200 today
>almost 80% of all gang violence is commited by immigrants
>hospitals are overworked because of a sudden increas of 100.000 people with comming from countries with shitty health care
>a MASSIVE housing shortage
>sexual assults in bath houses have bwgome common place. So much so that some bath houses ate considering segregating men and women
>similar probelms on music festivals
>and you are not allowed to talk about any of this with out being labeled nazi
And this is just scatching the surface. (Ive got souces for all of this btw bit phone posting is a bitch on my phone)
>>
>>74246066
Fuck I'm bad at spelling.
>>
>>74246066
Well in the UK increases in population have put a strain on the NHS (health insurance)
>>
>>74246128
lol
>>
>>74245561
Moron.
>>
>>74245050
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0alY7NOzbsB
>>
>>74246048
The US is hardly in a worse or better condition than Britain or any European country really. What makes for news is hardly the reality that the majority of people face in this or that nation. That said, your "rich history" wouldn't be impeded upon by first generation citizens they'd conform because they'd be British. Maybe they might keep a few of their own traditions, like comprehending what they just read. Interracial might just save your soft head. Of course you could lose your white skin and that's what you fear most, otherwise we wouldn't be talking about brown people soleley under the guise of immigration.

And for arguments sake, no one has a rich history nationally speaking. It's just war and atrocities for glory. The great enterprise of human knowledge is a global effort. The only cultural thing about any of it is style, really.
>>
>>74245561
It only matters in as much as it's a threat to the democracy and freedoms of the country itself. The ethnicity, on its own, doesn't matter.

That being said there's a very liberal muslim who is mayor of London right now so it doesn't seem too threatening atm.
>>
Hey OP,

I always knew that Morrisey hated immigrants coming to his country and didn't know he wrote this a song like this. Now I like him even more.

Thank you for reading,
-Anon
>>
>>74245050
>bordering on Nazism
He's gay, you idiot
>>
>>74246541
so was half of the SA
>>
>>74246541
so?
>>
>>74245437
>Arabs are majority in London and most UK schools.
As someone who was born, raised, and still lives in London, I can quite confidently say you are full of shit.
>>
>>74245275
If you are politcally illiterate don't fucking talk about politics idiot. Being anti immigration is not a right thing only
>>
>>74246663
t. Mohammed
>>
>>74245050

>bordering on Nazism

HOLY FUCK LMAO
>>
>>74245561
Do you have no pride in the culture and heritage you ancestors built and fought for? They would be ashamed of you.
>>
>>74247695
Why would I have pride in something I have nothing to do with?
>>
File: moobs.jpg (13KB, 373x482px) Image search: [Google]
moobs.jpg
13KB, 373x482px
>>74245050
He played the song live a couple years ago, I think hes still into it
>>
>>74249132
why are his nips so high up
>>
File: 1501360455934.jpg (115KB, 800x988px) Image search: [Google]
1501360455934.jpg
115KB, 800x988px
>idiots who know nothing about politics debating over someone's opinion on politics

is there a truer source of autism?
>>
File: moobizzey.jpg (41KB, 720x718px) Image search: [Google]
moobizzey.jpg
41KB, 720x718px
>>74249216
you tell me
>>
Suffer little children is such an amazing song. Fuck light thag doesn't go out.
>>
>>74245050
>ironically disconnecting from his family/native population
You see he isn't disconnecting. There is now a big nationalist movement. Meaning that many of his kin think that way too now.

Wasn't the same in the 80's. It wasn't so shit as it is now.
>>
File: 20 - yCHulM_B.jpg (45KB, 625x625px) Image search: [Google]
20 - yCHulM_B.jpg
45KB, 625x625px
>>74245561
>Who gives a fuck if London is majority ethnic?
I agree. Give Europe to all races.
>>
>>74245050
benevolent fascism or monarchism would be millions of times better than the sham "democracy" we live in now, but the problem is, has and always will be that the "will to power" and benevolence are essential psychologically incompatible. There is no solution to this.
>>
Morrissey loves England, England is full od white people. Ipso facto he loves it whether it's white black green blue purple

In light of recent events in Manchester and London, you can see where he's coming from.
>>
>>74246629
they were nazis
>>
>>74249540
they need to replace politicians with AI or at least computer programs
>>
File: Morrissey.png (198KB, 635x635px) Image search: [Google]
Morrissey.png
198KB, 635x635px
>>74245561
There's always someone, somewhere
With a big nose who knows
And trips you up
And laughs when you fall
>>
>>74245561
>Who gives a fuck if London is majority ethnic?

As someone who used to live in North London, please have a look at the increased rate of knife crime, human trafficking, drug abuse, rapes, public disorder offences, vandalism and the complete destruction of communities that once were.

East London working class, 'cockneys', have now been completely displaced and forced out into Essex and Kent coastal towns. Many older people who had their roots and homes in those areas are now ghosts in a sea of third-world migrants. It breaks my heart when many older residents, who couldn't bare leaving their home, are stuck there, too frail to do anything, who'll die lonely completely disenfranchised from their community as it gets laid waste to.
>>
>>74250893
good post.
>>
>>74245437
Just out of curiosity, where do you live?
>>
Fuck it, I'm bumping this shitshow.
Thread posts: 82
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.