[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you know why rock music is so popular and widespread? Because

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_3908.jpg (63KB, 750x288px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3908.jpg
63KB, 750x288px
Do you know why rock music is so popular and widespread?

Because even the most drug-addled, degenerate piece of shit can make it.

You know I'm right
>>
Same for any other type of music though. Prove me wrong..
>>
>>74244063
honestly yeah, name one genre of music where a massive amount of the influential figures in it weren't druggies. drug culture exists alongside musical culture and it has for a very very long time
>>
> Gangsta rap not being the most degenerate
>>
>>74244105
>>
>>
>>74244063
Id argue that solo live electronic music that requires multiple keyboards, sound mixers and effects cannot be made by degenerates because of the sheer amount of money it takes and time spent learning how to do everything it takes to make it sound good and full. You'd have to have a pretty decent job to pay for it all and commitment to your act enough to be able to do it all yourself
>>
>>74244181
Cont. Guess I proved you wrong lol think before you post drone
>>
People used to say the same about bebop
>>
>>74244181
Nah, ecstasy in particular is rampant in any sort of electronic scene, certainly any electronic dance scene, even if not necessarily done while they are performing, anyone in those sort of scenes will end up doing a lot of those sorts of drugs just from being in those environments. A lot of people who make electronic music don't live in the nicest of houses, I can tell you.
>>
>>74244181
>>74244299
Martin Rev and Alan Vega only smoked marijuana on rare occasions and they were influential and successful.
http://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/music-suicide-not-dead-yet-1148534.html
>>
>>74244299
Not every electronic music show is a big concert where people take E and dance around all night
>>
>do you know why a = b
>because x = y
>>
>>74244054
all of your musical heroes, no matter the genre, were drug addled, degenerate pieces of shit
>>
>>74244319
Also I'm not saying smoking pot and taking E makes you a degenerate I'm saying electronic music makers probably drug less i.e. are sucessfull due to costs of production and learning how make music
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.