[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey guys like my band's new song and video? https://ww

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: maxresdefault.jpg (66KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
66KB, 1280x720px
Hey guys like my band's new song and video?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jVZQgik-0jg
>>
>>74243068
Why not? Did you even listen to it?
>>
>>74243068
Are you white cis male by any chance? :)
>>
>>74243065
nice meme song lads
>>
>>74243078
>>74243102
I don't like music
>>
>>74243065
Ironic their bassist is a woman.
>>
>>74243111
Thanks man.

>>74243125
Wow sexist much?

>>74243124
That's ok at least you can agree with the message of the song. :)
>>
>>74243161
>Wow sexist much?
Tons of all male bands have a female bassist but I dont know of a single all female band that has a male bassist. Gee I wonder why. Its sexist of this band to objectify that woman and let her play bass instead of a more qualified man. Its ironic of this band to write that song when one of their own members is only in the band because she's a woman. Straight white females are without question the most privileged demographic in the world. Over age 50 that's maybe not true though. Times have changed and the tables have turned in favor of women.
>>
Do you guys ever think that these guys make these songs because they know the /pol/ fags will have a soerg out over it thus increasing its relevance and area of effect. I mean they obsess over this stuff and post it everywhere and so it reaches more and more people by word of mouth alone.
>>
>>74243250
probably. I can't imagine someone actually writing lyrics like the song posted above.
>>
>>74243222
*in the western world

If this band had a single pair of balls between them, they wouldve filmed this video in Saudi Arabia
>>
>tfw ywn be reverse gang banged by tomboy construction workers
>>
>>74243265
Like what if the people making the threads and linking it to the /pol/ fags in the first place are actually the band and/or the bands marketing team itself because they know they will get a reaction.
>>
>>74243279
obviously.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.