[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is everybody's opinions on Joey Badass? I feel like

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: joey badass.jpg (58KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
joey badass.jpg
58KB, 640x640px
What is everybody's opinions on Joey Badass? I feel like he truly understands americas problems and is trying to fix them with music.
>>
>>74240260
Maybe if you're liberal.
>>
J. Cole-tier. Makes REAL hip-hop for WOKE redditors and twitter users. They both have the same fanbase.
>>
>>74240344
Imagine thinking this
>>
>>74240344
i dont really like joey or j cole but joey will never even come close to being the living shitstain that is j cole
>>
AABA is a top 5 rap album this year and if you don't agree with the politics you belong on /pol/
>>
>>74240260

I replayed badass and 1999 a good bit but i only gave this album one listen. He's way too surface level to shove these themes into his songs
>>
>>74240260
B4.DA.$$ was really good.
That's all I know from him. Is his other stuff worth it?
>>
logic xDDDD
>>
>>74240618
>he didn't listen to 1999
You're missing out on his best album.
>>
File: download.jpg (9KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
9KB, 225x225px
>>74240260
Hasn't dropped an impressive project since Summer Knights.
>>
>>74240260
I think he's trying make an entire album out of the message of "Alright" but it doesn't have the same impact. For My People is easily my fav on All Amerikkkan Badass
>>
Although I like his albums they don't stick like some of his contemporaries. And I have to admit, I like J Cole better.
>>
>>74240260
Yeah he's alright, but your bait is shit
>>
>>74240260
"I used to feel so devastated" is one of the dumbest lines ever written
>>
A little general... but I guess "woke" by many standards.

Just giving his side of the story. I dig the album.
>>
He's been in decline for a minute now
1999 was good
AABA was aight
Jesus Christ tho why the fuck did he feature J. Cole I'm not tryna hear Jermaine sound like a fucking slam poet and try to put me to sleep
If I really wanted to pass out I'd take NyQuil
>>
>>74240260
Tbh I haven't listened to this more than once. It's not the politics (though it came across as a half-assed effort). AABA just wasn't that memorable to me. Doesn't hold a candle to B4DASS and 1999
>>
>>74240260
it was a meh project, felt no need to return to it after a few listens
>>
>>74240260
>truly understands americas problems
>Puts KKK in his album title
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.