[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /mu/, what are you listening to tonight? What are your thoughts/feels?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6

File: souvlaki.jpg (303KB, 1425x1410px) Image search: [Google]
souvlaki.jpg
303KB, 1425x1410px
Hey /mu/, what are you listening to tonight? What are your thoughts/feels?

Album
>Slowdive - Souvlaki
Thoughts/feels
>have Asperger's but wasn't diagnosed until this year (I'm 20)
>feeling lonely as fuck because most of my friends have dropped me after I had a falling out with them when I had a fistfight with one of them
>also thinking about all the girls I've missed my chances with because I had no idea that I was fumbling socially
>knowing that I'm a 20-year-old virgin and that no matter how much I try to be social, people (girls especially) will always see me as an outsider
>been trying to make new friends by going out and being social but people still see me as an outsider
I don't even feel like I belong on 4Chan anymore but you guys are the closest thing to a community I belong to.
>>
i probably have aspergers too but im 25 and its too late for everything besides suicide.
>>
>>74239042
I feel you man.
I'm listening to 3ra1n1ac, I keep having flashbacks, particularly today for some reason, to all these missed opportunities.
I've told myself I'd do better allot, but I never come around to it.
Most people hate me it's all my doing from my insensitivity or social inability.
Meh.
>>
>>74239042
are you me? im that exact same i dont know how to change to be a more outgoing and social person
>>
File: andalsothetrees.jpg (32KB, 500x488px) Image search: [Google]
andalsothetrees.jpg
32KB, 500x488px
just make a couple tight friends and find hobbies to occupy yourself with, being social & outgoing is super shallow
listening to And Also The Trees, feeling disassociated
>>
>>74239042
>>74239170
also feeling that feel. diagnosed at 19.
>>
File: IMG_4347.jpg (2MB, 2592x1936px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4347.jpg
2MB, 2592x1936px
Album
>Cocteau Twins - Milk & Kisses

You have terrible self-esteem and shouldn't trust your perception of yourself because of that.
Try and make a systematic approach to bettering yourself. Improve your fundamentals -- diet, exercise, meditate, study, whatever. Having good health does wonders for your emotional wellbeing, and at the very least reorients your perspective so that you're focused on parts of life that you have control over.
>knowing that I'm a 20-year-old virgin and that no matter how much I try to be social, people (girls especially) will always see me as an outsider
Being an outsider is often attractive. You rumianting that you're an outsider is not -- not because it's a repulsive attitude, but that your lack of confidence will manifest in an overtly tangible manner that will make others unsure of you. Being a virgin is easily rectified; the conditions which have lead to your continued virginity are probably things you'll always have to endure.

Hopefully you find what I've written practicable and not simply sermonizing.

I'm about to go on a nature walk. I'd like to try focus on the external environment, because otherwise I'll be stuck with reviewing my own inadequacies and disturbed by uncertainty of the future, and of the shortness of life. I really like nature, and when I'm old I'd like to spend more time in it before I pass away.
>>
>>74239938
>Milk & Kisses
first of all thanks so much for the advice i really needed that. also is milk and honey any good ive been loving CT recently
>>
File: Elizabeth Fraser.jpg (10KB, 249x323px) Image search: [Google]
Elizabeth Fraser.jpg
10KB, 249x323px
Milk and Honey probably doesn't hold up to a majority of their releases technically -- i can't imagine a critic rating it as such. But I love the atmosphere, I love the forlornness of the lyrics and much of the sound. It sounds like the end of the band for more than it being their last album.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jRJ-_oy18qM
Glad to help. No feeling is forever, and by necessity your life will change soon enough -- for better and worse, who knows in what proportions. Enjoy it.
>>
And I should correct myself; the conditions which have meant you've remained a virgin so far may always remain, but also might not. A lot of our hangups are deeply ingrained, but at the same time aren't essential to ourselves and who we will be going forward.
Your lifestyle reflects your mindset -- but it also works vice versa. Make a habitual, conscious effort to live differently and your mindset will change, too.
>>
>>74239042
>Album
Bloom - Beach House
>Thoughts/feels
I'm rather happy. Overall I'm fulfilled save for not having a girlfriend but I'm worried I won't live up to the extremely high expectations I have set for myself.
>>
>>74239042
>Souvlaki
We serve this shit at the restaurant I work at
>>
>>74239042
damn dude its not that hard to blend in with normies, post your normal outfit
>>
File: layla.jpg (66KB, 500x485px) Image search: [Google]
layla.jpg
66KB, 500x485px
Listening to this for the first time, not really digging it.
>Thoughts/Feels
My head hurts, just took an aspirin. My life is going nowhere and I know no one. I need a job again, but I feel too inept to do anything.
>>
>Album
Deathconcsiouness - Have a nice life
>Feels
Nostalgic, I'm moving out of my apartment tomorrow morning. nothing major
>>
File: crack-up.jpg (69KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
crack-up.jpg
69KB, 600x600px
Listening to: Fleet Foxes - Crack-Up

Thoughts/feels: Just thinking of all that's happened in the past couple of months. I could go into detail but it's mostly relationship shit, also just felt really isolated and depressed for a couple of months. I was in a very dark place, this album got me through the worst of it.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.