[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Be prepared to call me a newfag, but how come around 2010-2011,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (22KB, 338x435px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22KB, 338x435px
Be prepared to call me a newfag, but how come around 2010-2011, it was popular to hate Justin Bieber online? I listened to his music as a kid, and aside from the fact that he was a teenager who sounded like a girl, there weren't really any valid critcisms. Was it all just a meme, or did people actually find his songwriting and compositions to be terrible?

tl;dr, why did the internet hate Bieber back in the day?
>>
>>74236644
This is beyond newfag. I can't tell if this is underage, Reddit, or actual mental retardation.
>>
>>74236644
Jealousy mainly.

They couldn't stand the fact that this twink looking dude was richer and getting more pussy than they could dream of.
>>
>>74236644
>tl;dr, why did the internet hate Bieber back in the day?
cute white kid got rich and famous
>>
>>74236644
i used to hate him because """""""his""""""" music was overproduced and pandered and the lyrics made no sense coming from a 14 year old boy
now i just hate what the music industry has become, taking a halfway decently talented young lad and corrupting him beyond recognition
dude's a total douchebag now
>>
It's someone new every year, the masses need a go-to easy joke so they can feel like they're funny and have taste. They drop unrelated unfunny posts about whoever it currently is on facebook and get a couple likes.

>You think that's bad try listening to beibers new song HAHAHAHA
>If I had a choice of dying and listening to kanye west Id die HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA
>You think that's ugly look at trumps hair hahahahahahahahahahahahah

First it was Hitler, then Kony2012 then beiber, then Kanye, now Trump, next year it'll be someone new.
>>
>>74236692
Are you saying you enjoy his music anon?
>>
>>74236981
No
>>
...how old are you?
>>
>>74236644
think of how Jake Paul is now

people are hating on him for being a young rich retard boy, and closely examining everything he does

people only do this because their own lives are so uninteresting. There is literally no other reason to follow a celebrity that you hate

anyone who consumes media reporting on Jake Paul is a literal autistic redditor
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.