[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>in 1964, Ringo Starr chose to cover "Honey Don't"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: ringostarr450 (3).jpg (75KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
ringostarr450 (3).jpg
75KB, 450x450px
>in 1964, Ringo Starr chose to cover "Honey Don't" for the album Beatles For Sale. This choice was intentional, since, by then, he was having an affair with Lennon's wife and domestic abuse victim Cynthia, who was afraid and terrefied of her husband, who would spank her almost every night he was home in a sadistic way. Ringo hoped his touching interpretation of Honey Don't would calm Lennon down and be more considerate towards Cynthia. That was not the case since, after the recording, Lennon started singing the song as he smacked Cynthia down to the ground
>>
Maybe he shouldn't have covered it on their worst album
>>
>>74224172
IT'S ONLY LOVE AND THAT IS ALL
WHY SHOULD I FEEL THE WAY I DO
IT'S ONLY LOVE AND THAT IS ALL
BUT IT'S SO HARD BEATING YOU
>>
>>74224172
Fake and gay. But funny.
>>
>>74224172
Nice piece of fiction/copy pasta you got there, Skeeziks.

The Beatles' version of Honey Don't is one of my favorite covers since it prominently features Ringo and George, respectively.

>>74224381
Beatles For Sale, and it's U.S. counterpart, Beatles 65 are great albums. (But, then again, The Beatles never put out a bad album. Only plebs and haters think otherwise)

>>74224381
Fuck off with that cancerous bullshit. Posters like you are killing /mu/ with your stupid memes and shit posting!
>>
>>74224172
good post
>>
>>74224214

See >>74225936
concerning opinions about Beatles For Sale, and it's U.S. Counterpart Beatles 65. (Which is a GREAT album BTW)
>>
File: ringo-starr-306872-1-402 (1).jpg (206KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
ringo-starr-306872-1-402 (1).jpg
206KB, 1200x1200px
>by 1965, Ringo had already accepted that Lennon would never change. Choosing success and band loyalty over his lover, Ringo broke off with Cynthia, leaving her in a depressive state as Lennon continued to spank her in front of Julian while singing Honey Don't. To help Cynthia cope, Ringo chose to cover the song Act Naturally for their 1965 album Help!, which he hoped would help Cynthia to accept John as who he was and not to stain his reputation by exposing him as an agressive husband. Many Beatles hiographrrs say that this cruel treatment of Cynthia was Ringo's biggest flaw in all of his career
>>
>>74226050
Who the fuck comes up with this shit?
>>
The Patrician's Beatles Playlist:

1. ACT NATURALLY
2. BOYS
3. DON’T PASS ME BY
4. HONEY DON’T
5. GOOD NIGHT
6. I WANNA BE YOUR MAN
7. MATCHBOX
8. OCTOPUS’S GARDEN
9. WHAT GOES ON
10. WITH A LITTLE HELP FROM MY FRIENDS
11. YELLOW SUBMARINE
>>
>>74227289
What Goes On is underrated
>>
>>74224214
>Worst album
Terrible, incorrect opinion
>>
>>74227413
what's their worst album, then?
>>
>>74226085
Michel Petruccianni
>>
>>74228459
the football player?
>>
>>74224172
>they made ringo cover a song called BOYS
>>
>>74228964
>Homo starr?
>>
Ringo Bumpo
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.