[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Post your top four of each year for 11 years (this year so f

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 7

Post your top four of each year for 11 years (this year so far and the previous 10 years)

http://collage.topsters.net/

>Greatest to Least out of Top 4 albums of year, furthest left is no.1 and furthest right is no.4
>>
why did you green text that? when will summer end..
>>
>>74211639
Because it is referring to the picture, you fucking failed abortion.
Using the 'summer' insult makes you objectively wrong, that's what happens when you make assumptions and throw around bullshit like that, you end up being objectively wrong.
And I mean objectively wrong, not you fucking alt-right losers' definition of "objective" which is "subjective" no no, I mean that actual textbook definition of "objective" because your usage of "summer" as an insult implies that I either am new to this website which is only true if you consider five years on the site new, or you are insinuating that I am only able to access this site during summer which would also make you objectively wrong because I access it just as much outside of summer as during.
So I need you to provide more points or some sort of evidence to defeat my argument, but you can not defeat me without taking some losses because due to your foolish assumption jumping you are now already objectively wrong, so you will have to find another means of defeating me because I won this argument by default, I did not win because of any of my own effort, you automatically lost because you came out swinging with factual inaccuracies.
>>
>>74211639
Friday, September 22

Use Google you filthy piece of shit.
>>
>>74211747
>Browsing /mu/ for 5 years, still doesn't know how to green text
>Utilising 11 previous years just to provide a little more diversity to your chart, embarrassing
>Unironically enjoying owl city

>>74211824
see image related
>>
here's mine
>>
>>74211639
>>74211824
>>74211747
>samefagging an argument in your own thread
>>
>>74211494
you have such awful taste
>>
>>74211494
>>
File: 2007-2017.jpg (2MB, 1110x1820px) Image search: [Google]
2007-2017.jpg
2MB, 1110x1820px
This was hard.
>>
File: topsters2 (22).jpg (406KB, 1356x1964px) Image search: [Google]
topsters2 (22).jpg
406KB, 1356x1964px
2017-2012 because fuck you
>>
>>74211494
You have good hip hop tastes. I've never seen the Uncluded listed on a chart anywhere before.
>>
2007-2016
some singles and eps because yes, you need to move your lazy ass and appreciate some non albums too.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.