[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Rock is over-saturated >Literally thousands of rappers, electronic

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

Rock is over-saturated

>Literally thousands of rappers, electronic producers, and people making noise/drone/ambient uploading track after to track to bandcamp and soundcloud

I don't even see user made "rock" music posted around here now that the shoegaze revival has died down. Never mind Jazz or Metal.

I like a lot of electronic and rap music it just seems kind of unfair that rock music is blasted as this massive wall of content being produced when 90% of the stuff posted around the internet is in-the-box beats/noise/drone/generic electronic/ambient.
>>
This is like saying there are too many people that draw
>>
>>74211119
there is desu
>>
Why did Hank watch his friend's wife get railed by a redskin and not say anything for years
>>
>>74211028
Old white people like rock. That's the main problem people seem to have with it.
>>
>>74211135
he cares for dales feelings and dale is so delusional he probably wouldnt believe him anyway. Hank would lose dale as a friend and dale would just go on living the way he lived before he knew the truth.
>>
>>74211217
yes and think about young joseph. that would turn his whole world upside down
>>
>>74211135
because it's a cartoon show and nothing is supposed to change
>>
>>74211135
>Why did Hank watch his friend's wife get railed by a redskin and not say anything for years
Dale loves his son, it'd ruin their family had they told Dale the truth. they talked about this in an episode, and the conclusion was to stay out of it and let Dale find out on their own.
>>
>>74211028
everything rock music could ever do has been done already

time to let it die
>>
File: 1408719915001.gif (391KB, 500x372px) Image search: [Google]
1408719915001.gif
391KB, 500x372px
>>74211028
>mfw reading this thread just after finishing an awesome and original sounding rock album.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.