[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

> be chillin with some new friends, smoking weed in their

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: pepe.jpg (21KB, 352x352px) Image search: [Google]
pepe.jpg
21KB, 352x352px
> be chillin with some new friends, smoking weed in their apartment
> one dude gets invited to this dope pool party, says we can tag along
> im stoked, thinking I am finally becoming cool
> get there, its full of drunk sluts and frat dudes
> there are two huge speakers bumping typical top 40 rap
> see the aux cord, decide to pull a prank
> hook up my phone and start playing Starless
> thought it would be really funny and people would think I am cool
> everyone just goes quiet for a few seconds, and then they all start freaking out and yelling at me
> host of the party gets super fucking pissed and physically shoves me out of his property
> tells me if I come back he will beat me up
what the fuck, why are normies such douchebags
>>
Please tell me you're not actually that autistic.
>>
>>74210028
Please tell me you're not actually that autistic.
>>
>>74209951
>tells me if I come back he will beat me up
Why didn't you take the challenge pussy.
>>
>>74209951
To be a normie is to live to extend your social dopamine rush as much as possible and you played an active role in stopping that. You got what you deserved.
>>
>>74209951
>goes to party
>not host
>changes music as a joke
>is an asshole
why do you expect people to find amusing the jokes you do solely for your own amusement. do you not understand people don't like being pranked, in fact pranks fucking suck.
>>
>>74209951
the only douchebag in that story is you

never touch a man's stereo.

i physically removed a woman one time for putting a drink on my MC2105
>>
Take this as a lesson, OP. I almost got into a fight with the host of the first party I went to, and i'm still goin' strong. Live and learn mufugga
>>
I was at a super normie party and it was my turn to pick the music so I put on of Montreal thinking it was dancey enough for normies to get into but within five minutes the host of the part unplugs my ipod from the aux cable and puts his top 40 rap back on.
>>
>not putting on your heaviest gabber then beating up the host and anyone who tries to stop you at his own house
>>
>>74209951
should have put Trout Mask Replica you fucking pleb
>>
>>74210155
They were Sonys.
>>
>>74209951
it's ok anon
we were all 14 once
>>
you deserve it
>>
>>74210354
Doesn't matter if it's a cheap chinese boombox

It's not yours. Don't touch it unless instructed to. Why is this so hard to understand?
>>
>goto frat party
>standing in corner with my 1 friend awkwardly
>big buff white frat guy walks over
>you guys gotta leave sorry

could be worse OP. lol idk why we were there desu
>>
File: 1436763150189s.jpg (7KB, 250x209px) Image search: [Google]
1436763150189s.jpg
7KB, 250x209px
>This many people actually believe this
the summer fagging becomes more and more evident
>>
>>74210097

Except thats not what being a normie is at all
>>
>>74210605
acting retarded always attracts real retards in the end. I wish there was a way around it.
>>
>>74210309
>gabber
>beating people up
just fuck off you death grips fan lmao
>>
>>74209951
>> hook up my phone and start playing Starless
>> thought it would be really funny and people would think I am cool
come on this is obvious bait guys
>>
it's not bait
It's just funny autistic shitposting, summerfags will never ever get this
>>
>>74213230
it functions as both
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.