[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm going to kill myself next week Give me a list of albums

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: 1499041404347s.jpg (8KB, 187x250px) Image search: [Google]
1499041404347s.jpg
8KB, 187x250px
I'm going to kill myself next week
Give me a list of albums for me to listen before so
>>
>>74200934

What a cute picture of them. I love Siouxsie
>>
kill yourself to Songs About Leaving, preferably "Superhero". I told a girl that people kill themselves to that song all the time so I'm hoping to make that a "posthumous truth" if you will,
>>
File: descarga (1).jpg (8KB, 224x225px) Image search: [Google]
descarga (1).jpg
8KB, 224x225px
>>
>>74200934

Lesley Gore and Shirley Bassey greatest hits collections
>>
Think about how distraught your mom is going to be, how much she'll miss you.
>>
>>74200934
The Mekons - Devils, Rats and Piggies: A Special Message from Godzilla
>>
>>74200934
By the way, make sure you've actually done your research if you're method is something questionable like pills or poisons or whatever, there's nothing worse than going through with a plan and ending up with your life even worse than before your attempt because you fucked it up

Preferably go for a method that will be guaranteed if you have the opportunity
>>
lil uzi vert- luv is rage 2
>>
>>74201085
No worries, my death will be quick and painless.
>>
I guess you must be in a pretty dark place right now and you've probably heard this before but dont kill yourself. Learn an instrument, pick up some hobbies, and seek therapy and watch your life improve. Think of how much you will miss out on, and how much those close to you will miss you.
>>
>>74201535
Fucking moral fags always ruining the fun threads
>>
>>74201535

What the fuck is this? The Chan was always cynical... Has 4chan become so popularized that we get some reddit fags now? Kill yourself fag
>>
>>74201535
you should really kill yourself more than OP
>>
>>74201535
fuck off to reddit.
>>
To be fair guys, this thread isn't a joke. I've been thinking a lot and I might as well just turn off the light switch. It seems a very odd reason why I posted here but this is the only type of attention I'm ever going to get.
>>
>>74201758

>killing yourself in your teens or early 20s

why? what is there to even be upset about?

at least wait until your in your thirties to do it when your house is getting foreclosed on, your wife ran off with your best friend, and your paying child support to two kids that hate you.
>>
>>74200934
>not killing yourself to music you have deeply appreciated and discovered yourself
wow you really should end it all if you need your own suicide to be spoonfed to you pleb
>>
>>74201557
4chan is insanely well known and popular and has been for years, and you're probably autistic.
>>
>>74201906
considering he called it "The Chan" hes probably also new
>>
>>74201553
What's fun about this thread?

>>74201758
OP you shouldn't kill yourself, at least not yet and not in a boring way. Do something extreme, make something. Stop holding yourself to society's standards. Killing yourself is uninteresting. Maybe write a book about how much you want to kill yourself and get rich off of it and then kill yourself when you have a wife and six children.
>>
>>74201557
The trick is to lurk before you start posting so you learn how shit works around here. Fuck off.
>>
File: 1465875681986.jpg (3MB, 2400x4992px) Image search: [Google]
1465875681986.jpg
3MB, 2400x4992px
take your pick
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.