[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>have new crush that I thought was only into electronic music

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 7

File: Jt9ptnq.png (82KB, 724x838px) Image search: [Google]
Jt9ptnq.png
82KB, 724x838px
>have new crush that I thought was only into electronic music
>turns out she likes black metal and drone doom
I can't find any of the good memes about sunn/earth other than this one, anyone have the one with Earth 2?
>>
File: Tim Hecker Comic.jpg (190KB, 500x699px) Image search: [Google]
Tim Hecker Comic.jpg
190KB, 500x699px
It's not what you're after, but I have this.
>>
inb4 nigshit spammer
>>
>>74196920
>she's into rock
drop her like a hot potato
>>
File: download.gif (2MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
download.gif
2MB, 500x281px
>>74196945
thanks either way! I used to have a shitload of /mu/ memes, but that hard drive is fried
>>
File: wow.png (19KB, 416x117px) Image search: [Google]
wow.png
19KB, 416x117px
>>74196920
the only thing i found in my folders was this reply i got
>>
>>74196965
who said anything about rock?
>>
>>74196989
Good point tho, I learned my lesson after seeing sleep without plugs
>tfw 3 days of tinnitus even though I was standing behind the sound engineer
>>
File: 51.png (175KB, 536x469px) Image search: [Google]
51.png
175KB, 536x469px
>>74197022
yea mine went away after a day if i remember correctly. i was stage right near the speaker. my friend told me after the show he put his in during the first 10 minutes and i felt dumb as shit. also
>fat chick standing near stage in front of us
>they turn on fog machine
>she stands there
>for 15 minutes
>fog blowing in her face
>without moving
>eventually moved for me and my friend to take the front
>>
>>74197116
Yeah those 3 days were nightmarish, until that final morning when I could hear silence again.
Never again, I tell you wut.
What kinda venue was it? Never had the chance to see Sunn O))) live, but it seems amazing. I know they've played at several churches here
>>
good news everyone! I stopped being retarded and found it!
>tfw I might actually get to live out a meme in real life
>>
>>74196997
black metal is a subgenre of metal which is a subgenre of rock
don't play stupid whitey
>>
>>74197324
It feels like you're trying to make a point, it just doesn't seem like a very good one
>>
File: Music+festival_bc907d_6275662.jpg (30KB, 633x280px) Image search: [Google]
Music+festival_bc907d_6275662.jpg
30KB, 633x280px
>>
>>74197257
it was at the union transfer in philly. they were good but i knew they would be better if i could have a fucking lazy boy rocker just to lay in
>>
>>74197324
rock is just a subgenre of pop

brb gotta blast
>>
>>74197679
looks nice at least, at least acoustics wise, however I think the first time I see them has to be in some kinda cathedral or mausoleum
>tfw I missed Michael Gira in a Mausoleum because of work
>>
>>74197789
i know they did play in a church in philly before i really got to get into them

union transfer was a great venue compared to a ton of others in the area.

and i would love to see swans live.
>>
>>74196972
What show is this? K-on?
>>
>>74198275
By the looks of it, yeah
>>
>>74198485
Yeah I googled it and came to the same conclusion. Thanks though anon.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.