[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Spotify >play pic related because p good album and kind

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 1

File: City_of_Evil_album_cover.jpg (107KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
City_of_Evil_album_cover.jpg
107KB, 300x300px
>Spotify
>play pic related because p good album and kind of in the right mood
>hmm people must be thinking "whoa this guy is either not embarassed to nostalgia or he's just a simple mature guy that is not afraid of what people think"
>look at friends bar on the right
>some cool hipster guy of my age plays cool shit that resembles his cool persona and mature and indie etc etc chill art people thing
>his instagram is also cool and very artistic and he's kind of my 'rival', like i always show how my shit is superior to his, even though i sucked his dick once and he's just a very cool and chill and cute person, i wish i could be like him, or better than him.
>immediately embarassed of what i'm listening to
>*private session* listen to finish
>play cool patrician stuffs to clean up their thoughts about me and fix my persona. to redeem what i did wrong with myself

it just never ends, bros. i'm 24. fuck
>>
>>74180165
i think i will get into photography and show that i can take better pictures than him, i should also show people (especially his attractive female friends) that i have better vocabulary and better taste in everything.

but i also miss him, i wanna kiss him and suck his dick again. fuck i'm crazy
>>
>>74180165
currently have been visiting /p/ a lot. maybe i will also get into /ic/ again, idk, i used to love drawing a lot but then depression kicked in and all passions lost. well at least i can play instruments and i can sing. when on my scooter i sing a lot and fantasize singing in front of his attractive friends, because damn hipsters are attractive. i gave up /fa/ but i might get into it again. it was a mistake to let my passions die.

listening to The Beatnigs now, pretty boring. but i wonder what they're thinking of me now.
>>
also he has a micropenis. so yeah at least i'm bigger than him but i'm still pretty small too. but bigger than him. but it didn't matter to me when i hooked up with him though, i'm not a woman so it didn't matter to me.
>>
what should i do with myself ?
>>
no one having insecurity on their own taste here ?
>>
i'm gonna lurk more here and see if i can find cool looking names. i hope they're not too boring. this thread is not a bait, i swear. i'm not perfect i have issues
>>
>>74180165
>>74180190
>>74180258
>>74180314
>>74180386
>>74180459
>>74180556
I mean this in the nicest way possible: /mu/ is not your blog
>>
>>74180573
I mean this in the most arrogant way possible but this thread is better than anything you've done here lately.
>>
You're gonna have the hippest, coolest taste in the graveyard anon
>>
i have to go on a private session again because i want to listen to Killswitch Engage. fuck me man, why can't i be patrician ?
>>
>>74180598
what do you listen to ? how do you like them what's your guilty pleasure ?

it's like, all my guilty pleasures are my only genuine pleasure. fuck. i don't want to be myself
>>
>>74180165
>play lil yachty - lil boat mixtape
>my last fm scrobbles it
Don''t give a fuck because if I cared what over people thought I would have friends.
>>
>>74180690
OH FUCK MY LAST.FM ! YOU'RE RIGHT ! FUCK. there are at least three more people could be seeing my last.fm, one of them is a cute hipster girl with patrician taste that i met on tinder. FUCK. better start cleaning up.

i need to do something with my taste.
>>
>>74180165
lmao ebin pasta, stealing
>>
>>74180165
fuck off fag
>>
i think it's because i'm more angry, that's why i like edgy heavy music. i need to start working on my personality so that i can acquire the right taste. i am listening to As I Lay Dying, man, this is so wrong. this is what i listened to in my middle school heydays.

you know what, i usually fantasize explaining people about what i used to listen in my teenage years while listening to music that i listened to, in my happy teenage years back when i was happy and passionate and sociable.

i used to have a band. i was so easy to find friends and band members. meeting new people to recruit as band members was easy.
>>
>>74180871
on private session in Spotify, of course. can't risk it. the cool people are still online. and yeah while cleaning up my last.fm
>>
the worst thing is i'm 24
>>
Do you have a history of abuse or abandonment issues, OP?
>>
>>74181046
the memory that i can remember from my childhood is when my dad was hitting me for crying. said that crying is for girls. but yeah i was never close with my dad. i grew up being scared of him. still am.
>>
>>74180753
Listen to what you want, but focus on developing as a person and your taste will follow.
Fuck you for not knowing this and being a shallow narcissist.
>>
>>74181120
really makes you think. Have you ever seen a therapist?
>>
listening to Underoath now. fuck, it never ends. it's like i'm commiting sins
>>
>>74181136
>but focus on developing as a person
how do i even do that ?

>>74181140
nope. i just don't have enough willpower to deal with this. i'm just gonna move out and leave it all behind
>>
>>74181193
amazing, this is either 10/10 shitposting or just sad. You need a harsh noise boyfriend that you can fall back on for avant-garde cred.
>>
>>74181261
i'm not into bf gf stuff. i can't deal with splitting my life with someone else. but i promise you this is not shitposting. i'm just a miserable person. i'm tricking my parents into thinking that i still have hopes. well, my persona and my taste is all i care about.

regarding /fa/, i change my aesthetics all the time. that's why i change my whole wardrobe pretty often, that gives me stuff to do besides drowning myself in youtube and 4chan. i wish i could be like other people who can just be comfortable with his own style. but i can't trust my genuine style.
>>
>>74181331
What was your socioeconomic status while growing up?
>>
>>74181331
see a doctor not here
>>
also i almost always imagine doing past social experiences right, and hug my pillow tight, imagine having a woman actually be interested in me and trying to fuck me while being like "it's okay anon, don't worry about it, it doesn't matter to me. please fuck me, anon."

i am definintely out of my mind. also Underoath is pretty good, not gonna lie.
>>
>>74181364
well my dad has always been pretty successful. so economically we've always been adequate.
>>
>>74181397
You should definitely seek some sort of help. Lacanian psychoanalysis maybe? Who knows mate good luck to you regardless, you're definitely losing it.
>>
>>74181439
i'm just gonna read patrician nonfiction like psychology or politics, i hope those stuffs can mature me more.
>>
i still fantasize a lot about moving to NYC and have that aesthetic life.
>>
>>74181761
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cpTxNdNTE0E
he's such a daddy hnnnggg fuck
>>
watching a lot of videos where there's healthy dad-son relationship. hmm how i wish things were different
>>
I'm not quite sure what your endgame is but here is some music for that feel(not that i can tell what that feel is atm).
>>
>>74182221
oh fuck i'm drunk lmao
https://soundcloud.com/hvzydvys/you-always-find-a-reason-to-1
>>
>>74182221
My endgame is to gather solution
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.