[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This shit is awful. It's just "bangers and trap beats"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: kendric-damn.jpg (116KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
kendric-damn.jpg
116KB, 1200x1200px
This shit is awful. It's just "bangers and trap beats" there's no consistency or cohesiveness, it's less put-together than a mixtape. You could give this to someone and say it was made when Kendrick was in high school and they'd believe you.

This is his worst album, and the most disappointing of this year.
>>
Apparently it's supposed to be played in reverse track order.
>>
No one disagrees with you m8
>>
>>74169163
*agrees
>>
Pride is LITERALLY the only good song.
>>
>>74169162
That still doesn't make the tracks not sound underproduced and lazily written
>>
>>74169136
Am I the only one who finds trap hi-hats difficult on the ears? To me, it's just a generally unappealing sound, but I feel pleb as fuck for thinking that.
>>
>>74169170
No one on this board anyway
>>
File: 1298923949515.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1298923949515.gif
2MB, 320x240px
>>74169163
QFT
>>
>>74169136
Thanks for the 14th daily shit on Kendrick thread.
>>
>>74169338
I like Kendrick, all his previous albums anyway. But this shit just seems so lazy, all the way down to the font choice on the cover
>>
>>74169136
Would you rather him be a one trick pony? Honestly I'd rather have this than another untitled unmastered (I almost forgot that album existed)
>>
This is his best album, and nobody can understand why until a few years down the road
>>
>>74169448
But he was never a one trick pony. GKMC and TPAB are way different from each other. But with Damn, he's just conforming to popular interests. He's not ahead of the curve at all
>>
>>74169136
You don't know what you're talking about. None of those reasons listed are why it's a bad album. It is, but not because of any of those traits.
>>
>>74169496
So why is it a bad album
>>
>>74169482
So what would you rather see him do? There is only so much ground you can cover. GKMC also had "bangers and trap beats", TPAB has jazz rap, untitled unmastered is just b-sides of TPAB. I honestly don't see anywhere else he could go.
>>
>>74169604
Anything is better than just imitating soundcloud-tier production and lyricism
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.