[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've been told my playlist is so normie it hurts. Can

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: really now.png (6KB, 243x464px) Image search: [Google]
really now.png
6KB, 243x464px
I've been told my playlist is so normie it hurts.
Can /m(You)/ confirm?
>>
>>74166171
jesus fucking christ lad, get better taste
>>
I mean it's pretty small but if works for you it's ok. Just realize that there is an amount of music much larger than your library being released every single day and it's very unlikely that all of them sound bad to you, so you would benefit from exploring new stuff.

Don't worry too much about what is normie or not, just try to branch out on the genres that interest you. Or not I guess, if you feel like what you have now is enough.
>>
>>74166171
Can you confirm your a normie
>>
>>74166171
Everything you have there is normie
>>
>>74166223
this man is right
>>
>>74166223
if I listen to a certain artist then I'll (almost) exhaust their works, so yeah it takes time for me to build up my catalog
I know every album in that folder

>if you feel like what you have now is enough
it isn't
I don't know how to make time to hunt for new shit anymore
>>
>>74166237
how
>>
>>74166223
what this guy says. listen to what the fuck you want.

All that said, it's pretty damn normie. Not to say it's all bad, Daft Punk made some good stuff, White Stripes and Nirvana are derivative as fuck but good beyond that, Beatles/Led while overrated as fuck are certainly not bad, Justice's okay. Everything else is either bad (1975, Lana, Fall Out Boy), mediocre (Mayer assuming we're talking his poppy stuff, MCR, Skrillex, SoaD) or something I haven't listened to enough or at all to give an opinion.

Sincerely, /mu/'s only correct tastemaker.
>>
>Adele
>Winehouse
>Fall Out Boys
>John Mayer
>Lana Del Rey
>My Chemical Romance
>Skrillex
>The 1975
>The Darkness

Start by getting rid of these. Then go to RYM or read the /mu/ charts to replace with better artists.
>>
>>74166427
what's wrong with Adele
>>
>>74166353
every actual normal person I know listens to hip-hop, EDM, and a few pop hits that isn't Bruno Mars though
they're not bad but they're all over the place
>>
>>74166277
Its not particularly difficult if you listen to music in the background (provided that you give repeated listens and read about the artists/albums). So long as you know what you're looking for really.
>>
File: pitchforkbestoftheyear.png (2MB, 1440x1370px) Image search: [Google]
pitchforkbestoftheyear.png
2MB, 1440x1370px
>>74166171
these are the albums you have to listen to, carefully avoiding hip poop garbage
see also mu core
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.