[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you guys think? They look alike They both have struggled

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: maychest.jpg (140KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
maychest.jpg
140KB, 1000x1000px
What do you guys think?

They look alike

They both have struggled with the same problems (drugs, abuse,etc). Maynard can relate to Chester.

Maynard can deliver chester's screams and also sing like an angel.
>>
Maynard is not an autistic faggot who didnt grew out of the "edgy depressed" phase in his life

Dude just chills and drinks his wine
>>
>>74165000
No for many, many reasons.
>>
Mike Patton
>>
File: tool.jpg (20KB, 368x368px) Image search: [Google]
tool.jpg
20KB, 368x368px
>Comparing one of the best singers with literally one of the worst mainstream bands in history
>>
>>74165017
>didnt grew out of the "edgy depressed" phase in his life
Funny what being molested as a child can do to a guy. http://loudwire.com/chester-bennington-struggles-drugs-alcohol-abuse/
>>
>>74165090
>taking dick
>at any point of your life

he did good kys-ing himself, lmao
>>
File: 1425316967158.jpg (79KB, 597x446px) Image search: [Google]
1425316967158.jpg
79KB, 597x446px
>>74165133
edgy brah. real edgy.
>>
>>74165145
t. cockmongler
>>
>>74165000
Would be cool but it most likely won't happen.

Maynard and Chester are both among my favourite vocalists of all time.

I doubt LP will continue though. I suspect that Mike and the others will either form a new band or just pursue side projects like Fort Minor.

Maybe they'll make the darkest, angriest album of their career in the wake of Chester's death, who knows...
>>
>>74165159
you need better b8 m8
>>
>>74165000
I can't find it, but there was an interview with Tool where Maynard was describing why he disliked LP. I'm gonna have to say no.
>>
>>74165205
https://youtu.be/tQG_L3M_-oI
11:50
>>
>>74165227
He's not talking about LP specifically, he's talking about the nu-metal scene in the early 00's in general.

Even LP used to joke about how shitty the scene was back then.
>>
>>74165227
You found that in record time
amazement. enforces ones self to ponder
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.