[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone who truly believes that this is Tyler's best album

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: Cherry Bomb.jpg (44KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Cherry Bomb.jpg
44KB, 500x500px
Anyone who truly believes that this is Tyler's best album is a retard who is being contrarian for contrarian's sake. Cherry Bomb is a shit album with 3, maybe 4 very good songs at best out of 14.

Also Wolf is his best album, knock off the faggotry.
>>
>>74159923
But it is
>>
tyler as an artist is so mediocre that he isnt even worth discussing
>>
I liked Pilot, find your wings, fucking young, perfect, cherry bomb, Smuckers, 2seater, okaga, and eventually got into blow my load. I got a lot of memories from the best parts of this album and that, to me, is what makes it a good album. The highs outweigh the lows.
>>
Can we all agree that the music video version of Perfect is way better than the album version???
>>
>>74161189
I like them both but I wish the ALONE part of the song was longer. I thought it was just a teaser for something that was gonna be on Flower Boy but it was just for that.
>>
>>74161189
i've been listening to it all day
i don't know what made me remember it but it's so good, it's criminal he didn't use that version on the album
>>
scum fuck is definitely a god tier follow up to cherry bomb.
>>
The point of the album was to make it as free of samples as possible. It's really hard to make good rap music without samples and Tyler gave it a try in this album. This album is still shit, but now you understand why this album is shit
>>
>>74161408
???.. ur (obviously) wrong
>>
>>74161423
how fag
>>
>>74159923
Everything you've said here is correct
>>
File: Screenshot_20170726-025402.jpg (343KB, 1415x1184px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170726-025402.jpg
343KB, 1415x1184px
I understand not liking cherry bomb but calling people contrarian for liking it is stupid
It's a great album
9/10
Would be a 10 if title track and hair blows were done better
Could've also been improved with music video version of perfect

Also where the fuck is the vinyl... (maybe double album vinyl with cherry bomb and flower boy?)
>>
>>74161460
Cherry Bomb has the exact same amount of samples as Flower Boy. Tyler has never sampled a ton in his career. Most hip hop these days does not sample, either.
>>
>>74159923
>Wolf is his best
No
>>
beemer is better than any song on flowerboy
>>
>>74159923
>being this desperate for getting your adolescence back
wew

>>74163696
bimmer is the worst song in that three-song-hybrid
>>
>>74159923
Run, Cherry Bomb and Keep Da O's are the only mediocre songs

>>74163696
this is correct
>>
>>74161321
It's weird because that's exactly what it was like for me. I had almost forgotten about it and then I went through a bout of just watching all his music videos and I re-found it. Almost immediately converted the video to MP3 and put it on my phone.

>>74161217
I do too, that was one of the best parts of the song.
>>
>>74164335
nah... bimmer is like top 3 tyler songs. The way the verse hits, coupled with Frank's vocals and the music video... I don't think I've ever gotten that feeling from music since. I'm accepting that a lot of that might just be nostalgia, but I mean, that's a lot of Tyler's appeal, anyway.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.