[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>he has "guilty pleasures" Why are you so

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: 121.jpg (49KB, 700x609px) Image search: [Google]
121.jpg
49KB, 700x609px
>he has "guilty pleasures"

Why are you so afraid of yourself?
>>
>>74156819
What if ppl on the Internet yell at me?
>>
>>74156819
this
>>
>>74156819
Because overall, I know it's bad. But I listen to it because it scratches an itch or evokes nostalgia.

Is it normal for a 30 something to listen to this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SREZ-ggSDjM

No, but I like the synth and it reminds me of the '00s
>>
why the kitty cat
>>
>>74156960
>Is it normal for a
>normal
>abnormal = bad?
Society's Bitch
>>
>>74156819
I miss Katie
>>
>>74157003
People assume we listen to music that speaks to us. So if the lyrics are aimed at teens then we must be angst and immature.

Of course that's not always the case.
>>
>>74157564
remember that their assumptions are rooted in conditioning as well and you'll be fine
>>
better call sal
>>
>>74156819
i don't have guilty pleasures but i still hate myself
>>
>>74157886
turn around, bright eyes
>>
>>74157922
i did, but all i saw was a wall
>>
>he understands all expressions at face value

>reddit spacing
>>
>>74157969
tuuurn arouuuund
>>
>>74156819

no one actually feels "guilty" about liking something you sperg, it's just an expression for something you like that some people might give you some shit for
>>
>>74158060
t.nu-male
>>
File: 223.jpg (54KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
223.jpg
54KB, 720x960px
>>74158024
>>74158060
>>
>>74158054
are you trying to pull a fast one on me sir?
do you plan to pilfer my blueberries when i'm not looking?
>>
>>74157564
I listen to Elton John's Rocket Man even though it doesn't speak to me at all. It's just a good song. Same with most of the normie-tier songs in my library.
>>
It's not that I'm afraid. It's just that there's no good moment to say "Yeah, well I like showtunes" in the middle of a music discussion
>>
>>74158867
>tripfag
attention whore
>>
shame is good. it stops you from avataring on retarded music internet boards
>>
>>74158867
kys
>>
>>74157187
He killed her.
>>
>>74156819

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

SOLJUH BOY UP IN THI HOOOO
WATCH ME CRANK THAT WATCH ME RO
WATCH ME CRANK THAT SOLJA BOY SUPPERMAN THAT HOOOOO

(YOU)
CRANK THAT SO- NOW WAHT
CRANK THAT SO- NOW WHAT
CRANK THAT SO- NOW WHAT
CRANK THAT SO- NOW WHAT
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.