[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>he hasn't been to David Bowie's star on the Walk

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

>he hasn't been to David Bowie's star on the Walk of Fame

it's like you don't even listen to Bowie you poseur
>>
>>74155775
Disappointed it's not a black star desu
>>
>>74155775
Ah yes, I also listen to Pierce the Veil and Panic! at the Disco on my Crosley with a Blink-182 turntable mat on it! I stole Hunky Dory from my parents, it's such a classic! I'm so unique for liking David Bowie!
>>
oh cool. it's another "post a photo of a cute girl, speculate about her musical tastes, and insult it to sublimate my profound sexual frustration" episode.

post a few hundred more and you'll get laid, and the ghost of David Bowie will appear to personally thank you for valiantly protecting his integrity.
>>
>>74155775
Bowie was shit and a complete fag
>>
>>74155775
>going into the LA area on purpose
bleh, no thanks
>>
>>74155918
this

ive been to LA plenty of times and its too crowded and a pain in the ass to get around
>>
>>74155989
And the people are just awful, I'd rather go through Times Square on a crowded day rather than step foot any wear near LA
>>
>>74155775
I'd kick this bitches ass for her looks alone
>>
>>74155887
>tfw sexually frustrated
>>
>>74156192
I'd fuck this bitches ass on looks alone
>>
File: DEfL9FLXsAA1_m-.jpg (58KB, 576x1024px) Image search: [Google]
DEfL9FLXsAA1_m-.jpg
58KB, 576x1024px
>>74156192
>>
>>74156348
>>74156375
big fans of free bleeding and armpit hair I see
>>
>>74156502
No, I'd just fuck her ass, that's all
>>
>>74156502
Punk = feminist?
Did you just learn the term "free bleeding"?
First time off of /b/?
I'm confused
>>
>>74155775
>>74155797
Still though, is bowie my father? Why was his the first video to give it all away? About everything. His entire discography... about the lonely astronaut, cat people, black and white. The black star. The occult. The center of worship.

When he died, that's when all of this seems to have started.

Did I take his place?

Did Bowie go through everything that I am right now?

What the fuck is the connection between me and him?

Is he still alive?
>>
>>74157707
Take your medication, anon
>>
>>74155775
this is so stupid the only ones who can even give a shit about his death are his family and the people he was close to. people like trent reznor who he actually saved and not "oh david bowie saved me with his music"
why mourn for just him? why stop there? why not spend your entire life, mourning every death that statistically happens every ten seconds
>>
>>74156541
>I'm confused
oh i can tell
>>
File: large (37).jpg (70KB, 500x488px) Image search: [Google]
large (37).jpg
70KB, 500x488px
>>74157734
They took my meds from me. because they are assholes.

I want to have sex really badly right now for some reason. Probably from seeing all those girls dressed up in exactly my style.
>>
>>74158453
sluts with daddy issues is everyone's style, underaged.
>>
>>74158453
tasteless thots you mean?
>>
File: large (15).jpg (85KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
large (15).jpg
85KB, 500x500px
>>74158613
underage, pfff
>>
>>74156100
new yorker fag spotted
>>
>>74155775
who is this
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.