[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why the fuck isnt this /mu/ core? Its as good if not better than

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: 600.jpg (67KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
600.jpg
67KB, 600x600px
Why the fuck isnt this /mu/ core? Its as good if not better than the albums in there
>>
>>74154585
is it not? well shit, guess this is my last contribution to this damned site, see you all in hell
>>
>>74154585
Because 'U2 SUX LOL!! HELLO HELLO'
Everything they made in the 80's was great
>>
>>74154585
Because Mucore is whats popular on Mu, and U2 isnt. Its shit anyways
>>
>>74154585
>>74154639
Get a grip you children
>>
Achtung Baby is a lot better than anything they released in the 80s.
>>
Also The Edge is GOAT
>>
Brian Eno era U2 is good shit.
>>
>>74154585
Red Hill Mining Town is the best track, prove me wrong
>>
it's a really good album and i always enjoy revisiting it. a bit sad that theyve fallen out of favor with the kids
>>
>>74154677
I'd say even up to the 90's their output was pretty solid and for all /mu/ loves shoegaze, of all bands to ignore they choose U2 - and if you listen to The Joshua Tree or The Unforgettable Fire you'll find a sort of proto-shoegaze in The Edge's guitar. It's not quite the same but it's definitely there.

Their first few albums are really solid post-punk as well, War is legitimately a really good album.
>>
>>74155181
everything up to passengers is good or at least interesting and even pop has a few salvageable tracks
>>
>>74155057
that's not Where the Streets or One Tree Hill
>RUUUUUUNNNN LIKE A RIIIIVUUUUR RUUUUNNS TOOO THE SEA
>>
>>74155181
Even Better Than the Real Thing is prime U2gaze
>>
>>74154724
it's no secret at all.
>>
>>74155404
Pop is still solid, even if a fall from Zooropa and everything before it. It's really from All That You Can't Leave Behind onwards that it kinda starts falling apart.

Then you have How To Dismantle An Atomic Bomb and that's just rubbish.

>>74155494
In The Name of Love has some shoegaze-like moments. It's quite interesting.
>>
>>74154585
boy, war, unforgettable fire, joshua tree

u2 was fucking great in the 80s
>>
>>74154585
At least read the sticky before posting
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.