[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I was listening to this guy on the way home today, and I still

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

I was listening to this guy on the way home today, and I still can't figure it out: where the hell is the chord? In the second half of the 19th century did people decide that they no longer cared how music worked as long as it sounded good?
>>
Yeah, basically. That was how the weird expressionist movement came about (though Debussey refused to call himself that)
>>
>>74154366
I thought He refused to call himself an impressionist.
>>
>>74154419
you're right, I'm a little drunk. My bad
>>
>>74152985
the chords are everywhere nigga
>In the second half of the 19th century did people decide that they no longer cared how music worked as long as it sounded good?
that was debussy's philosophy yes. pure emotion rather than intellectual reasoning is how his music works.
>>
>>74152985
Claire de Lune is literally all chords and I don't know what your talking about
>>
>>74155910
There are the chords, but when I was penning this I had just finished Menuet and my music player died.
>>
>>74156037
nigga there are chords everywhere in that piece
>>
>>74156065
Name one.
>>
>>74156084
Measures 1 and 2 appear to outline D minor and D major
Measures 3 and 4 are a clear E major
>>
>>74156485
Did you have sheet music in front of you when you deduced this?
>>
>>74156516
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xMWxieAQF8g
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.