[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Joanna Newsom: >I loved the latest Bjork album, I'm excited

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: 1494017013712.jpg (19KB, 236x353px) Image search: [Google]
1494017013712.jpg
19KB, 236x353px
Joanna Newsom:
>I loved the latest Bjork album, I'm excited about the idea of Grimes. I haven't wrapped my head around the record. I find her so compelling and so unlike anybody else and so incredibly talented, skilled, and fun. I love her. I met her in LA a few months ago, she told me something along the lines of, "I grew up listening to your music". I will say, it made me feel really old for about five minutes, then it made me feel really happy. I was like well, I guess I'm old now, but that's okay because this awesome and amazing young musician likes my music and said that it was special to her when she was younger, so that's great.

What is your excuse now for disliking Grimes' music?
>>
>>74145778
wtf I didn't know that Joanna Newsom is also a bad musician
*deletes Joanna Newsom from the music folder*
>>
>>74145814
>keeping waifu folder in your music folder

wew
>>
>>74145778
Grimes needs to be punched in the head for making Joanna feel old.
>>
>>74145778
>What is your excuse now for disliking Grimes' music?
Grimesfags, because of your complete idiocy. I consider you as being on the same level as ponyfags and furries -- if you like something, by default it must be absolute shit.
>>
>>74145925
Wow, you're a really mad asshole. Why do you troll yourself so much?
>>
>>74145946
These Grimesfags always do these weird mental gymnastics and it's never even remotely effective
>>
>>74145946
>Why do you troll yourself so much?
LOLWUT. Thanks for proving my point, idiot.
>>
>>74145876
>Grimes needs to be punched in the head for making Joanna feel old.
She also needs to be punched in the head for deliberately making herself look even more hideous than she already is.
>>
>>74145965
Apparently it's very effective against pricks like you and >>74145977
>>
>>74145998
>waifufag detected
>>
>>74146007
...How?
>>
>>74146007
LOL, nope. We clearly see your idiocy. You're the deluded one, not us.

>>74146017
WTF are you talking about? I feel nothing but pity and scorn for waifufags. Among these, grimesfags are close to the lowest of the lows.
>>
File: 1480052976852s.jpg (6KB, 250x234px) Image search: [Google]
1480052976852s.jpg
6KB, 250x234px
>>74146007
Can you stop fighting back? I don't even hate Grimes, but he's right in one respect, you and your kind have got to go and leave /mu/, you've destroyed this board partially, every time you post you lessen it's quality, no trolling here, you make this board worse, you should respect this place by ceasing to post, at least about Grimes. I'm not joking, just please fucking leave. I don't care about anything else here but you and your posting man, just leave. Just leave
>>
>>74146070
Waaaaaaah waaaaaaaah waaaaaaaaaaaaah!! Cry some more tears. Hey douche nozzle, discussing an artist doesn't destroy a board, even partially.
>you lessen it's quality
What quality? The quality of memes and shitposting? Lmfao!
>I'm not joking, just please fucking leave.
Please shut the fuck up. Do you actually try to chase away people you dislike, you intolerant autist? What about freedom of speech?
>>
File: ponyfag=grimesfag.jpg (101KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
ponyfag=grimesfag.jpg
101KB, 640x360px
>>74146188
>>
>>74146720
>storing that pony crap on his hard disk/ssd
LMFAO!
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.