[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>“I have nothing but respect for Nickelback. They take a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

>“I have nothing but respect for Nickelback. They take a lot of flak from people who have never done fuck all in their life. And I think they’re great. That is my final word.”
>>
>>74139366
Cold Play is the Nickelback of NPR, so that makes sense.
>>
Music critics and fans are a mistake
>>
>>74139366
That's nice, Chris Martin. But why don't you go back to making music that doesn't make Nickelback look like Mozart.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fC26XpXjSVw

But Seriously. What the fuck happened to this band?
>>
>>74139366
Not everyone can grow up in a middle class family and go to Oxford where any bands get obligatory breaks with all the instruments and amps payed for by their parents Chris, you absolute fucking gimp
>>
>>74139464

The Adventure of a Lifetime music video was the exact moment that Chris lost his fucking mind, and I stand by that.

It's best to accept there's never gonna be another ROBTHH and there's NEVER going to be another Viva La Vida.

Remember when they did that shoegaze track? That shit was amazing.
>>
>>74139464
they got hooked into the electro pop fad that came around and tried to cash in
>>
>>74139464
>>74139596
a couple songs on their new ep are actually pretty good

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnLNG0WnGsI
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=we-LaiQNY5s
>>
>>74139596
whats the name of the shoegaze track? i used to unironically like coldplay
>>
>>74139596
I like to imagine that some of my favorite artists/bands are pressured by the industry to change their sound, otherwise if they don't comply they are terminated.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NT8J2QNNebI

what do i know
>>
I still believe Coldplay and Radiohead are the same band for some reason.
>>
>>74139767
Because Coldplay is Radiohead if they kept on making The Bends for like a decade. Some of the popular tracks on OK computer sound a lot like brit pop too so there's that.
>>
>>74139424
I agree completely, but the sad thing is that this has to do with the bigger picture. People are sheep. Period. And there's only one Shepard. Our Lord Jesus Christ.
>>
>>74139756
I think it's yes. I just listened to VLVODAAHF recently and was reminded how surprisingly dense that song is.
>>
>>74139756 #
>>74140492
Chinese Sleep Chant. It's the hidden track at the end of Yes. Yes is the one inspired by Venus in Furs, because yeah, they did a VU style song in addition to a MBV style song.
And you can shit on them for basically attempting to copy other artists as pop songs, but I'm sure those songs were someone's entry point to those bands
>>
>>74139729
Hadn't heard that song yet but I remembered seeing that they'd done another track with Eno recently so it's nice to see that it turned out ok
My only issue is what the fuck is up with this trend in the past few years of making all your music videos have all of your lyrics up on the screen like you assume your listeners are too stupid to google them? I feel like every time I've watched a AAA band's music video in the past two years it's been full of this shit
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.