[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>in the car with Dad >we don't see eachother that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 7

File: ClPN7bnUgAABEdk.jpg (16KB, 401x367px) Image search: [Google]
ClPN7bnUgAABEdk.jpg
16KB, 401x367px
>in the car with Dad
>we don't see eachother that much after I moved out
>he knows I despise him for listening to top 40 trash because he wants to fit in with his students
>puts on stairway to heaven
>he looks at me with hope in his eyes, thinking he impressed his eldest son
>"Now this is good music anon, what do you think of it?"

How do you respond to this?
>>
whats wrong with stairway
>>
>>74132775
you are taking music wwaayy to hard man
>>
'Good song choice, dad!'
>>
>>74132775

cut your old man some slack you miserable piece of shit.
>>
That is good music dumbass
>>
Find something you like about it and tell him what it is you fucking idiot. Your dad didn't take off in the night or rape you and he wants to talk to you so you hit the jackpot.

I hope you remember this shitty behavior when you bury your dad and think about how much time you could have had with him you wasted on garbage behavior like this.
>>
>>74132775
Turn off the radio and point to the sign
>>
>>74132932
This. What an entitled piece of shit you are OP. You need to get off /mu/ if you feel like your music taste puts you on some kind of throne.
Your dad is fucking TRYING to bond with you and you're just being a condescending jackoff because you spent more time with your hobby than he did.
>>
Chillout guys, I simply nodded. It's just that from now on he will always turn on dadrock for me because he thinks thats what I like. At least he didn't cry behind his steering wheel this time after I exited the car.
>>
>>74133233
you're a fucking faggot
>>
>>74133233
you are making a huge deal out of it..stop acting like an elitist..be glad that your dad actually talks to you
>>
>>74133233
you should be nicer to your dad, you'll miss this when he is dead
>>
>>74133233
aww.. he seems like a good dad.. you should be nice to him and try to enjoy it. Some of us were never blessed with caring parents
>>
File: 1385837302543.png (328KB, 497x375px) Image search: [Google]
1385837302543.png
328KB, 497x375px
>>74133233

Oh you're just an attention whore looking for (You)s. Nevermind.
>>
>>74132775
This is why you should have this sign up at all times.
>>
>>74133233
Well you should be more encouraging to him, sounds like he needs it.
Why don't you just show him what you're into? He can't sniff it out.
Remember that being from a different generation, especially in a fast advancing time like this, can make it difficult to understand your children
>>
>>74133334
Well it's /mu/ that is responsible for making me think lowly of dadrock. Thought you guys would understand.
>>
File: 5673.jpg (115KB, 573x411px) Image search: [Google]
5673.jpg
115KB, 573x411px
>>74133385

Give it up. Your thread is shit
>>
>>74133385
No it's not /mu/, it's idiots ON /mu/

Apparently you're one of them
>>
>>74133233
>mfw my dad never played dad rock
sucks for you. also your dad sounds nice. just endure some stairway to heaven and show him some of your shit unless it's power electronics
>>
anon, you should be commending your dad for finding his own taste rather than trying to fit in with other kids. Come on dude, have a heart. We mess with each other here but no one would ever wanna make their dad cry at a steering wheel because they're too stuck up to get along with them
>>
OP is a living example of contrarianism gone too far
>>
>>74133385
you shouldn't think lowly of anyone based on their taste in music.
>>
>>74132775
Lol, idk what it's like having a pleb dad. My dad likes Rush and hates Zeppelin. We high five all the time.
>>
File: 1495068416343.png (718KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1495068416343.png
718KB, 900x900px
>tfw piece of shit father plays Sister Hazel on his big ass stereo system and starts loudly singing along while you're home just to spite you
>>
>>74132775
>>74133233

>>74132775
>>74133233

>he knows I despise him

This is where you lost most anons.

There are worse things than keeping up with the charts in order to keep track of what your customers are listening to.

If you wanted to overcome your distaste you might try opening a discourse with him

>It's just that from now on he will always turn on dadrock for me

Tell him what you do like. Look for common denominators between his taste and yours.

Try Dread Zeppelin on him?
>>
File: 1479271539557.jpg (106KB, 601x601px) Image search: [Google]
1479271539557.jpg
106KB, 601x601px
>>74133233
what the fuck dude
>>
I remember him having good taste but he really spiralled down into hardcore normie culture the last five years. You know it's hard to talk with someone whom you have nothing in common with. It's even harder when that's your father. How can I change that when I rarely see him, it'll only get worse. I know it's sad but how can I fix this.
>>
Be nicer to OP guys, he probably has autism
>>
>>74132775
be nice to your fucking dad you piece of garbage
>>
>>74133696
this thread better be bait and you better fuck off
>>
>>74133696
you don't HAVE to talk about music..talk about something else..what are you 12?
>>
>>74133534
lol. That's a good dad.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.