[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Musicians are the greatest people to hangout with. Recently

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: ChanceTheRapper.png (103KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
ChanceTheRapper.png
103KB, 400x400px
Musicians are the greatest people to hangout with. Recently me and my girlfriend visited our friend who runs a little jamroom in the basement. First time ever trying it and it was probably the most alive I've felt in such a long time.

This was our small adventure of us playing the drums for the first time at his place.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H2BS6D07RbA

Are you a musician? Do you have friends you just enjoy showing/playing music to?

Or do you have any musician fans who are similiar to this? It's awesome.
>>
>>74132364
musician friends**
>>
File: Chance.png (118KB, 730x500px) Image search: [Google]
Chance.png
118KB, 730x500px
>>
you look like you'd apologize for walking in unannounced if you'd catch your girl cheating

assuming your the glasses guy
>>
>>74132566

im the fat lard behind the drum set
>>
jamming is great fun but you guys need to let loose more buncha fucking nerds
>>
>>74132824

Give me some tips sensai
>>
>>74132364

Shitty album
>>
File: DRUM.gif (3MB, 500x408px) Image search: [Google]
DRUM.gif
3MB, 500x408px
>>74132364
I'm a musician, and you and your girl's drumming triggered me real good.
>>
>>74134083

I'm sorry man, It was the first time for both of us. The most experience we came with was table slapping in middle school.

Do you have any tips though? Basic fundamentals?
>>
>>74134157
If you plan on touching drums again, pls locate the nearest good person that can give you private lessons and take them. It's been so long since I was starting out that I honestly don't know what to tell you to expect as far as how long it will take, but don't quit the lessons until your hands are actual hands and you know how to play the kit. After your fundies are set up by the teacher, you can keep learning under them or go further into drumming on your own from there I guess. Be wary of going solo too early though, because beginners can make shit habits very quickly.
>>
>>74134223

The guy with glasses is very good, you should check out his channel, it's in the description. Very good singer too. (Benkyle Mankin)

I'll keep that in mind, thank you for the tip man!
>>
>>74132364
I mean, it's great that you guys are having fun, but be careful not to get egotistical. Your skills are just barely competent and not worth paying to see, even at the cringiest dive bars. (I've sat through countless hours of watching amateur musicians dick around, almost as much as I've seen highly-proficient musicians.)

I'd say keep practicing and keep learning how to improve your technique. (Both drummers are holding and handling the sticks really poorly, which can easily cause wrist pain when trying to play faster and louder.)

Keep practicing and learning how to improve your technique/knowledge, whether it's through teachers or through online resources.

Music can still be fun, and I would argue that the better your skills get, the better the experience will be when you're improvising. Just watch jazz veterans while they play. It's a near-spiritual experience.
>>
>>74132364
Extremely sloppy. Learn how to keep tempo, all of you. That being said, good on you guys for at least attempting to improvise. Everyone has to suck at the beginning.
>>
>>74134336

Thank you! I appreciate it, I will.

>>74134375

The guy with the glasses is very good, he was just trying to give us something to work with. Hopefully we get better with time. You should check out his channel though to see him solo (alot better), his channel is in my description. Tell him the fat terrible drummer sent you.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4W76wdFCjxu01647E2ZhMQ
>>
>>74134336
what do you mean egotistical?
>>
>>74132364
>musicians
>posts a rapper
Nigger lovers need to fuck off
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.