[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where where you when Steven Wilson throwed his career out of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0068.jpg (28KB, 384x384px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0068.jpg
28KB, 384x384px
Where where you when Steven Wilson throwed his career out of the window?
https://youtu.be/K0gryiltJo0
>>
>>74131651
threw, not throwed
>>
he always sucked
>>
>>74131667
English isn't my main language.
Threw*
And i think it's were* also
>>74131687
Porcupine tree has two good albums and the reven and hand cannot erease ar not that bad
>>
>>74131651
I bet you think 90125 and Genesis s/t suck too you pleb.
>>
>>74131651
i like this song t b h, its fun
>>
>>74132097
I fucking love 90125 and if you think that bullshit John Lennon wannabe song is in any way near or an equivalent to 90125 you have have to wash your ears because there's a wolrd of difference between pop done right and a fucking cellphone company comercial background music. You pleb.
>>
>>74131651
Dude was always a big fan of Prince and other pop staples so this shouldn't be surprising. Personally, its great he's branching out to new stuff. Raven and HCE were excellent but I feel that the prog sound would start to get stale if he tried it again.
>>
File: stevenwilson.png (114KB, 281x328px) Image search: [Google]
stevenwilson.png
114KB, 281x328px
>>74131687
this
>>
>>74131651
literally who?
>>
>>74131687
t. Fantano drone
>>
>>74131651
Lmao this sounds like Coldplay
>>
https://clyp.it/4gmnjal5?token=55a130113ec6bb4f3c5f8884bafec25f
>>
He sucks, he always did, the last good prog rock band was TMV.
>>
I see an accessible pop song, what's the problem? shows his versatility. the only problem I have is the music video
>>
That was in 2007 when he started writing songs about his Xbox
>>
>>74132097
Second half of Genesis s/t was garbage. First half is excellent though.
>>
>>74131651
Why does he sound like he has a giant stick up his ass on everything he recorded?
>>
>>74131651
I think it's a perfectly good pop song, just not the prog that we've expected from him
Odds are good that's he'll make some bank when some phone company uses it for their ads
>>
>>74135314
what's wrong with the music video (in your opinion)
>>
another "genius" that can't understand that prog died decades ago
>>
this dude looks like an unconvincing trans. Low-T prog. He probably cums tiny pathetic dribbly loads.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.