/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

serious question: doesn't people over 22/23 feel ashamed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: travis.jpg (60KB, 620x620px) Image search: [Google]
travis.jpg
60KB, 620x620px
serious question: doesn't people over 22/23 feel ashamed to listen to hip hop, especially trap? In every trap concert or related event I go to the crowd is basically 16 yo kids and that is starting to unsettle me, at the point I can't even enjoy the music anymore, even when I'm alone (I am 25 btw)
>>
>serious question
Yeah as if, you shitposter.

Stop giving a fuck what other people think. Especially about taste. Humanity can't get any smarter about the fact that taste is subjective. People like stuff. Get over it. You also like stuff. You should get over that all the same.

That's honestly all there is to it. There's nothing less attractive than a person who isn't confident in what they do.
>>
>>74128495
This is one sassy relativist.
>>
>>74128495
jfc such a roastie reply. get out
>>
>>74128495
>Stop giving a fuck what other people think

then you wrote

>there's nothing less attractive than a person who isn't confident in what they do.
which one is it dumbass???????
>>
File: 5452687_orig.jpg (38KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
5452687_orig.jpg
38KB, 400x300px
>>74128296
serious answer: I'm 34 and generally only go to dad-rap shows, or indie hip hop where the kids performing were obviously inspired by the same shit I grew up on because they're rapping over boom-bap beats.

Your question is larger than hip hop, Anon. Part of aging is reconciling how whatever is hot in pop culture at the moment is catering to a demographic further and further from you. It's just very in your face at concerts. My recommendation is you just start practicing being the weird old shirtless guy at shows, or start getting comfy with having lame tastes. There's no acceptable middle ground.
>>
>>74128526
It's both. Those statements don't contradict each other.
>>
>>74128570
they do.
>>
>>74128579
Alright, if you feel that way.
>>
yeah now I listen to pop since rock is dead, metal is cringe, and hip-hop is for kids
>>
What is unsettling about this? That young kids listen to ''depraved'' music or that you identify with a genre a lot of younger kids also identify with?

I think you're just getting older, dude. Your brain stops developing in your late 20s/early 30s. Soon you'll have to let go of all of this to make a life for yourself or be declared an eternal teenager by others in your age group. Your post sounds like early symptoms of a 30s crisis to be honest.
>>
>>74128296
I dont care what anyone thinks, I listen to a lot of stuff including trap.
>>
Definitely too old for most of that soundcloud shit but I still enjoy some Travis, Kanye, and some others.
>>
>>74128296
It's no more shameful than posting on an anime imageboard filled with edgy 15 year olds.
>>
>>74128579
How?
>>
>>74129129
i would tell u. but i honestly dont care about your opinion
>>
>tfw you're finally an oldfag

I want to be a newfag again, I don't like knowing stuff anymore. This shit went by too fast, there's no way I'm that old.
>>
>>74128296
honestly looking at the lives of the average person above 25-30 yrs old makes me want to kill myself
>>
hip-hop/trap shows are most definitely not 16 years olds, just because you don't like the genre doesn't really mean much about the fan base. Hip-hop/trap shows generally are in 18+ venues with a bunch of nigs, thots, and people that won't get the fuck off snapchat
>>
>>74129284
How so? Maybe you have a bad perception of growing older. Honestly being between 18 and 25 is arguably the most stressful period in life. I'm pretty sure that's when most people kill themselves also.
>>
but travis scott's 25 years old
>>
>>74129414
lolwut, thats when everyone goes to college and has zero responsibilities just going to parties fucking college whores all day. thats the best time ever
>>
periodically I find a track that I like, but I have a hard time listening to Lil Yachty and Lil Pump because I think the beats are boring and the flow and lyrics are usually dogshit.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.