[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ok so i've been seeing a lot of lanafags lately and I want

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: BornToDieAlbumCover.png (135KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
BornToDieAlbumCover.png
135KB, 300x300px
Ok so i've been seeing a lot of lanafags lately and I want to see why they're so obsessed with her so I listened to Born To Die since it's her shortest album and holy moly this is the worst thing i've ever heard. It's just pop music with a VERY slight edginess to it. I didn't even finish. I turned it off half way through because it was so terrible. I'm not even gonna bother with the other ones.
>>
does nobody love you anon maybe you just can't relate
>>
File: 2935762.png (1MB, 1072x714px) Image search: [Google]
2935762.png
1MB, 1072x714px
?
she literally released an album 3 days ago and you're here trying to talk shit about the one she released 5 years ago, which gets outclassed heavily by uv, hm and lfl
>>
Is summer bummer supposed to build a case for her?
>>
>>74124676
Strong 12 year old logic retard.

>>74124690
Listened to the first few tracks off of lfl. I'm actually really impressed, this stuff is fit for radio play, she's calmed down on the edginess and has conformed more to top 40 pop standards.
It's still shit though.
>>
Lana Del Rey is pretty average, it is true. I dont like her most popular hit "Summertime Sadness", to me it is shit, but the song "High by the Beach" or whatever the name is, I liked this one.
The thing is, she is very attractive and can sing, this is why she is popular. Same as with Taylor Swift.
>>
Be glad you didn't listen to any of her others, they're somehow even worse.
>>
how dare you
>>
>>74124827
Listen to the back half of the album. It's way better.
>>
>>74125304
i thought it would be all filler
>>
>>74125317
listen to the last 3 songs
>>
you're saying to me
YOU'RE TELLING ME SHE'S JUST A SHITTY PRODUCT?
who woulda knew shocked to say the least desu
>>
>>74125251
>>
>>74125325
Last 5 or 6 for me.
>>
>>74125251
Yes how does he dare
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.