[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Death grips is coming to my country on their EU tour but I don't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

Death grips is coming to my country on their EU tour but I don't think I'm cool enough to go.

It's 7am right now and I can't sleep thinking about it. I'll hate myself forever if I don't see them live.
>>
>>74121500
>mfw want to see them live
>but don't want to see Ministry
Is this some kind of test?
>>
Just fucking go. Even if you feel you're not cool enough to go, someone will think you are. And it's not like you'll get slapped by rabid Death Grips fans for not being noided enough.
>>
>>74121515
Just thinking about doing it is giving me massive anxiety.
>>
>>74121500
Since when did you have to be "cool" to go to a show? Especially one from a band whose fanbase is mostly virgins from 4chan and reddit?
>>
>>74121581
By cool I meant an outgoing social normie that's comfortable around people.
>>
>>74121598
You sound more like a faggot. Maybe you should kill yourself instead.
>>
What the fuck is this? I was hyped as fuck when I saw they were coming to my country and bought tickets as soon as i could
>>
>>74121622
you first
>>
>>74121678
Kill yourself my dude
>>
>>74121688
ok
>>
>>74121500
Only lames care about what the crowd looks like anyway. Just go. Everybody will be looking at dj ride
>>
Tbh who cares if youre cool or not.
Just go and if your insecure go with a friend idk.
>>
Eat a xanax bar, have a beer, smoke a bowl. I've been to rehab twice though, so my advice isn't the best.
>>
>>74121786
no friends

>>74121794
I could take a benzo. Good idea honestly.
>>
>>74121500
Who going to the LA show? Im going to be high on LSD. Gonna try to get up on stage with ride. Should be ebin
>>
>>74121879
hahaha oyure craaaaazy bro
>>
>>74121511
Ministry might play nothing but their early 90's material for that sweet sweet hipster cred. That would be p cool.
>>
>>74121500
You're thinking that going to a concert is like going to a bar, but it's really not a social activity. Most people going to a show are there to see the music. People around you will be talking but mostly within friend groups they went with. If you stand alone and listen you will not be out of place
>>
>>74121500
>>74121573

Obviously you've got some sort of social anxiety disorder, right? Which is fine, millions of people do. I do. If you haven't tried medication go see a doctor.

Now regarding the concert specifically, you should go. You said it yourself, you'll hate yourself if you don't and that's just going to make things worse. You'll spiral lower and lower if you don't do something to break the cycle and this is a pretty easy something. Plus there's something really important to keep in mind: nobody gives a fuck about you. But, like, in a good way. Everyone there is either there because they want to see the show, are with someone that wanted to see the show or are just looking to get wasted and yell at loud noises. Note that nobody on that list has any reason to be invested in your presence, even if you get their attention for a moment the moment will pass. You're invisible.

So go out, see an awesome show and be slightly happier. Nothing bad will happen, nobody will judge you. It's fine.
>>
>>74121879
you sound like a fucking dunce jesus when will summer end
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.