[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've had enough of summer fags and other underage shena

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: Richard_d_james_album_cover.jpg (22KB, 200x199px) Image search: [Google]
Richard_d_james_album_cover.jpg
22KB, 200x199px
I've had enough of summer fags and other underage shenanigans. Is anybody here enjoying the dump of RDJs material on his website? Which one's are your favorite? Still waiting for more new stuff?

I'm fucking dying for a vinyl release of Melodies From Mars if that were ever an option.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pwkeSXa3qvc
>>
I want a reissue of SAW 2 so badly
>>
>>74121400
w/ Stone in Focus tho right?
>>
>>74121427
Honestly yes, but even without id be happy. That 1972 reissue was embarrassing
>>
aphex twin is what an underage summerfag would listen yo though
>>
I hope he puts the soundcloud tracks on his website
>>
>>74121505

I've handled the Rhino vinyl reissue multiple times knowing it was bullshit, feh.

>>74121367

I support this thread anon, and I've been rediscovering some things lately. I especially like the SAW II new track, and I recomment the new HAB standalone track to others.

I recently and incorrectly predicted that Melodies from Mars would be issued as the result of the countdown. Oh well, maybe later.

I am contemplating an "absolute best, the real, non-meme reasons why I love this artist" playlist. Examples include Pancake Lizard, Alberto Balsalm, Bucephalus Bouncing Ball, and [Tree]. Would extend about about two CD's worth of music if I curated just right.
>>
File: kej.jpg (8KB, 203x248px) Image search: [Google]
kej.jpg
8KB, 203x248px
>>74121367

I would also very happy to discuss RDJ in a general way with you ITT, anon. I've been itching for this and the rest of /mu/ doesn't quiiite have the itch. Admittedly he's already a popular and well known artist in this quarter but feh.
>>
>>74121778
Trying to really narrow down even a personal "best of" Aphex Twin would be goddamn hard. He has so much material and none of it slacks. This was always a personal favorite.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pugC5qZ_SXU
>>
>>74121367
He's been commenting a lot on the new bleep store. They post the comments on the AT subreddit. Sounds like a lot more material will be coming and he confirmed SAW 1.5 is coming and will be released on vinyl as well.
>>
>>74121890

When I was younger, Come to Daddy was the very first thing I listened to. the (Contour Regard) there is still my preferred version.

But this "children talking" meme is something he had going on around the time. He was doing Hangable Auto Bulb around this time, but I only listened to it like 18 months ago for the first time ever, and now the RDJ album sound makes lots more sense.

If you like that track a lot, please listen to Hangable Auto Bulb. I hope you like it.

The "children talking" meme crosses over all of the early work in this way: on Analogue Bubblebath itself, you can hear:" the flowers that bloom in the warm of the sun, are there to be loved by everyone": this snippet is recycled in the Come to Daddy video (but not the track). Julie Andrews also appears in a Polygon Window track.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.