[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the m̶o̶s̶t̶ ̶m̶e̶l̶o̶d̶i̶c̶ most beautiful

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: unnamed.png (148KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.png
148KB, 300x300px
What's the m̶o̶s̶t̶ ̶m̶e̶l̶o̶d̶i̶c̶ most beautiful Ganapati mantra?
>>
File: 1498585957112.jpg (230KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
1498585957112.jpg
230KB, 1200x800px
I don't know much about Indian music but I do know if you would seriously want to experience once culture, you have to travel to that country and experience it first-hand.
>>
>>74119584
>shit on the ground
>eat off the ground

The fuck is wrong with these sub-humans?
>>
>>74119600
>shit on the ground
Literally no facilities in those areas to shit in.
>eat off the ground
Literally nothing to eat on. Those are utterly legit homeless (not US/EU style homeless, actually homeless) people being fed by someone who's slightly less poor who has the things to make food for them.
>>
>>74119724
they aren't homeless.

this is a sacrificial religious thing.

source: lived in India for 10years.
>>
>>74119411
Is that Death Grips' new remix cover?
>>
>>74120276
is shitting on the ground a sacrificial religious thing too?
>>
>>74120276
Actually curious what you know. I lived there for nine years myself, but at the same time I don't recognize the language written on the blue thing behind them (is it a southern language?). They do have tikaa on their head so yeah it might be some religious thing, but at the same time my only experience seeing stuff like that pic is from people that help feed the homeless.
>>
>>74120306
to many poor people. no one with money cares. actually no one cares.

I did go to a shit forest to a take shit under moonlight. 5/10.
>>
>>74119724
>>74120398
It's got nothing to do with money.
They just don't want them. Shitting the ground is part of their culture.
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-india-17362837
https://qz.com/899647/in-india-people-are-getting-paid-to-use-the-toilet/
http://www.planetcustodian.com/2015/10/03/7873/indian-villagers-worshiping-newly-built-toilets-instead-of-using-them.html
>>
>>74120394
this is the south. I believe thats Tamil? 70%sure.

these are regular people, given their cleanliness.
also notice how the two dudes in white are holding up a picture of someone, to symbolize what they are doing this for.

woman sitting in the far left could be homeless.
>>
>>74120453
>74120453
yea, it could definitely be a cultural thing in some parts of India. India is really big and diverse, super diverse, about 28 or so different languages in one country.

the part where I stayed which was the Southside, it had a lot more to do with access. in fact, I visited the same people that I went to the shit forest with a few years ago and they had a washroom.

used it and it wasn't the best exp. had to be on guard for flying roaches and those house lizards. had to use my left hand to wash, 8/10.
>>
>>74120276
>>74120549
Thanks for the info. I was wondering what was going on. This fuckhead posts the same pic each time there's a thread about indian music.

Can I ask what you were doing there?
>>
>>74120642
>went just to see temples and shit.
>ended up visiting some orphanages.
>some of the bigger orphanages had some people teaching.
>decide to do it for a bit 1month out of a 4month trip
>feelsamazingman.jpeg
>decide to work as a teacher in nearby school, teaching primary English and math.
>tfw degree in biochemistry
>tfw no one cares cause I'm white / speak god like English
>tfw end up doing it for 10years
>final good bye in 2005

what were you doing for nine years anon?
>>
>>74120453
http://mospi.nic.in/sites/default/files/publication_reports/Swachhta_Status_Report%202016_17apr17.pdf
>In rural India for the households having sanitary toilet, percentage of persons using
household/community toilet was 95.6%
The bbc article doesn't really support your claim either btw. If you think people having phones supports it, you have no clue how cheap phones are there and who's responsible for sanitation.
The quartz article literally talks about how toilets available aren't often working and that being the reason why it often happens.
The planet custodian article talks about fears of alien objects, not culture.
>>74120456
I don't see why they wouldn't be eating off plates though unless if they don't have access to it because Idk anything like this at all in terms of religious stuff.
>>
>>74120813
I am not the anon you replied to but the other one who actually lived there for nine years. I was born there. Though technically not an Indian anymore (India doesn't allow dual citizenship) I was born one.
>>
>>74120453
Holy shit

Why would I ever want to listen to music from a place like this?
>>
>>74120833
I don't know the intricacies of the poo in loo problem. only spoke from my exp.

I really think its the people with the combination of rural/poor/uneducated that don't poo in the loo. even then they have designated areas. its not as savage as it sounds on 4chan. I've seen a few extremely poor kids dump hot pudding on the streets. no adults shat in the streets where i lived in all my time there.

>I don't see why they wouldn't be eating off plates though unless if they don't have access to it because Idk anything like this at all in terms of religious stuff.

definitely religious I've seen it numerous times.
this specific incident is interesting because it might be more protest than religious because of those pics they are holding up.

also, in some restaurants, they offer giant banana leaves to eat on instead of plates. would recommend 10/10.
>>
>>74121040
> in some restaurants, they offer giant banana leaves to eat on instead of plates.

desu this makes more sense than eating on plastic and using steel as forks. I mean, this is a music thread and all, but why would you want to put in your mouth plastic and steel when you are eating? wouldnt make more sense to eat with your bare hands and putting the portions you arent eating on wood or stone?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.