[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello /mu/. I run an up-and-coming music review Youtube chan

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 6

Hello /mu/. I run an up-and-coming music review Youtube channel. I'm trying to do something different than your average youtuber talking about an album for 15 minutes in front of a camera. I review both mainstream releases as well as albums I find on Bandcamp and SoundCloud threads on this board, in a very concise and quick manner (less than 5 minutes) with no score, focusing on breaking down the good, the bad, and the ugly in each album. Here are some examples:

My latest review over "Flower Boy": https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ak03dtjdRQU

Latest Bandcamp album review: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lejduNf_DSU

That being said, I'm trying to build an audience and as this is my first ever attempt at doing something like this I ask you: what am I doing right/wrong, and what would you like to see in a review video that others aren't doing?
>>
File: adzz.png (35KB, 393x304px) Image search: [Google]
adzz.png
35KB, 393x304px
>>74111086
>wanting /mu/ to know you exist
>>
>>74111086
It's derivative and unfunny. Fuck youtube as a whole in all honesty.
>>
>>74111317
I disagree with this person. The videos are good
>>
File: 1490399376321.jpg (41KB, 552x536px) Image search: [Google]
1490399376321.jpg
41KB, 552x536px
>>74111086
hey bro, keep doing what you do. I always like music critics who just say their honest opinion, as bias as it may be.
i personally think it would be cool if you expanded your channel and create playlists with /mu recs/releases (there's some good shit here). maybe review a few releases from that playlist also.
>>
>>74112716
Thanks anon. I actually have a playlist on SoundCloud I update every Friday with my most played track of the week: https://soundcloud.com/mqtomusic/sets/track-of-the-week-july-2017

At the end of the month I'll do a video talking about each track individually, as well as a "top 5 Bandcamp albums of the month" sort of thing.
>>
Gonna have to give my support on this one, the videos are quick, enjoyable and definitely in quality. I quite like it.
>>
File: 1490416471378.jpg (41KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1490416471378.jpg
41KB, 640x480px
>>74112772
damn that's dope. i actually thought of doing something like that on my channel aswell yesterday. you beat me to it, wish you the best of luck. as an artist I really dig the concept.
>>
>>74111317
god, people like you really stink up this place. can you just please go somewhere else to project and air your frustrations? maybe r/offmychest? thanks
>>
File: 1490412273145.png (466KB, 702x535px) Image search: [Google]
1490412273145.png
466KB, 702x535px
>>74112837
don't feed the troll. and to be frank: i rather get a troll/hate comment than none. that shit bumps the thread and the vieeeeeeeews. (experience of promiting my shit on /b)
>>
>>74112829
Thanks! Feel free to send me your stuff on SoundCloud or Youtube. I get a lot of down time at my job so I check out 100% of what's submitted to me.

>>74112870
>>74112837
yeah, trolls still bump the threads. I've also already been called a fucking nazi in a Youtube comment, so I feel like I'm doing something right.
>>
File: 200_s.gif (30KB, 265x200px) Image search: [Google]
200_s.gif
30KB, 265x200px
>>74112911
dude, getting called a nazi makes you an official youtuber. gratz on that, i actually recently just started my youtube channel. already commented on your vid and subbed (no homo) name is Venuser
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.