[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>go on/mu/ >everyone is calling this his best work, saying

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

>go on/mu/
>everyone is calling this his best work, saying he's changed the game, and it's a new Tyler
>listen to it
>it's literally the same thing as his first 3 albums
When will /mu/ decide to dickride music that's actually Good?
>>
But he's gay. It broke new ground
>>
It's not nearly as edgy or herky jerky as his other albums
>>
>>74109128
>>it's literally the same thing as his first 3 albums
what are you smoking.
>>
>>74109128
I don't have anything constructive to say, I just fuckin hate Tyler man.
>>
>it's the same as his first 3 albums

nigga no. it's his neo-soul side cranked up to 11, mixed with the alternative hip hop production of his older projects that made OF stand out so much. it's some beautiful production, and Tyler's lyricism is actually enjoyable for once. I usually tune Tyler's lyrics out for how the song sounds rather than what he's saying, but for once I actually get a kick outta his lyrics. There's some quotables and clever bars. It's a 7.5/10, maybe even an 8
>>
>see it has 3.75 on rym
>decide to give it a listen
>it's actually shite
>>
It's like if he took the song Answer from Wolf and made an entire album of songs like it

Answer has always been my fav Tyler song so yeah I love it
>>
>white people over analyze lyrics and make it out to be deeper than it really is
>black people just want beats that go hard so they can fuck shit up
Hip hop in a nutshell
>>
>>74109326
this this this this this
i keep forgetting that /mu/ isn't really a good place to go to talk about music if you want to talk about neo soul
>>
>>74109326
>>74109326
this guy gets it
>>
>>74109128
lmao this nigga like dick i refuse to listen
>>
File: pepe time.jpg (60KB, 550x366px) Image search: [Google]
pepe time.jpg
60KB, 550x366px
I thought about Wolf again for the first time in 3 years

Is that album aging poorly or what?
>>
>>74109810
women dig the voice, brothers dig the lyrics
>>
Why is See You Again so good?
>>
>>74109218
he has to be a troll
>>
>>74109128

>>it's literally the same thing as his first 3 albums

it's literally objectively not, epic b8 my dude
>>
>>74109810
(you)
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.