[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've only listened to the first 2 albums. Is it worth listening

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_20170723_133035.jpg (28KB, 540x404px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170723_133035.jpg
28KB, 540x404px
I've only listened to the first 2 albums. Is it worth listening to any other albums?
>>
in my opinion they improved with each release until Thousand Suns, their best album
after that each album devolved into being shittier than any of their previous
>>
I never had a Linkin Park phase and listen to A Thousand Suns for the first time after what's his name died and was pleasantly surprised.
>>
>>74103820
what do you have against minutes to midnight and one more light
why didnt you look them up anon
>>
>>74103828
>they improved

They never improved.

>>74103820
OP just stick with their nu-metal era, you'll miss nothing.
>>
I loved minutes to midnight. A thousand suns was decent, but after that it's all shit if you like rock.
>>
Yes ยท No

Thanks for ask.
>>
>>74103820
Minutes to midnight and a thousand suns are good. I think MTM is better.
>>
Listen to A Thousand Suns and the new album. MTM has a couple of highlights like Leave Out All the Rest and Shadow of the Day
>>
>>74103820
no not rly
>>
>>74103820
You can go through all till The Hunting party. The One More Light was such a downgrade that made Chester kill himself =/
>>
>>74103820
For the genre, only Living Things and One More Lightbare legitimately bad. I'm personally not a fan of Minutes to Midnight. The rest is passable.
>>
>>74104407
This.
I love everything they've put out except One More Light.
From the late era - Living Things is a pretty good album, it's got some nice changes to the bands sound. The Hunting Party is a solid follow-up considering who we're talking about

Like, the fuck man....
>>
>>74104491
"The fuck" was referring to OML
>>
>>74103820
the first 2 weren't even good desu

all these people suddenly pretending they liked linkin park and making this out as some history changing event are silly
>>
>>74104520

Well somebody bought all those albums right?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.