[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>at uni >break between classes >go to the bathroom >music

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 20as5c2.jpg (19KB, 400x394px) Image search: [Google]
20as5c2.jpg
19KB, 400x394px
>at uni
>break between classes
>go to the bathroom
>music is blaring from someone's phone
>it's coming from the number 2 stall
>sounds like generic shitty soundcloud memerap
>volume is loud as fuck, sounds like dude's phone speakers are already ruined
>ignore it and use the urinal
>suddenly the guy playing the music starts yelling
>he's been on the phone the entire time
>while blasting memerap
>and taking a dump
>plus he's a nigger

is there a time and place where music should never be played?
>>
>>74098626
That honestly kind of reminds me of myself. I sometimes like to rap to music out loud when I'm inside a bathroom stall. So, like, I usually go in the stall closest to the urinals and then I'll take my phone out and play rap instrumentals in order to rap along to them. I like to pick the instrumental for "HUMBLE." That's lately been my favorite. It's honestly pretty fun going to the stall. However, it's not all just fun and games though. It's like a really vulnerable moment in which you're defecating while the guy next to you is urinating and even though you're both strangers and will never meet again, you've become united. United in a very much communal sense even while relieving yourselves in a public bathroom. I remember the last time I did it (it was like last Tuesday or something), I was playing "HUMBLE." (again, current personal favorite) and when I got to the part of "I make a play fucking up your whole life, I'm so fuckin' sick and tired of the Photoshop, Show me somethin' natural like afro on Richard Pryor", I started tearing up with the guy next to me (he was at the closest urinal to the stall), because I could hear him mumble rapping along to it. Even though he was obviously a little shy about it, it was a pretty touching moment for both of us. I sure know it was for me. I got choked up and couldn't finish the whole "Show me something natural like ass with some stretch marks" line.

Don't get me wrong though. It's less weird than you think. I know that guy may have seemed annoying to you in the bathroom especially if he was playing memerap. But, like they say, don't knock it 'til you try it, right?
>>
>>74098849
N U M A L E
U
M
A
L
E
>>
>>74098849
what
>>
>>74098849
Don't do that anymore.
>>
>>74098626
>>74098849
There was a guy at my old high school that would play trap music and stuff whenever he was taking a shit. I never really found it annoying or irritating, it was just weird.
>>
>>74098849
powerful copypasta friend
>>
>>74098626
>he goes to a college where there's a nigger

baka
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.