[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I was watching the yuh muh nuh video and realized that I might

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: daviddraimansolo2015_638.jpg (30KB, 638x404px) Image search: [Google]
daviddraimansolo2015_638.jpg
30KB, 638x404px
I was watching the yuh muh nuh video and realized that I might actually like Disturbed. Has anyone noticed how the more they listen to art music their taste of popular music grows more 'pleb'? Like why would you want to listen to Gorguts when all you're looking for is a hard rock banger?
>>
it's a breath of fresh air to listen to simple repetitive trash, Linkin Park sounds amazing after a week of spamming ariel pink
>>
File: FaceApp_1500772918724.jpg (85KB, 404x404px) Image search: [Google]
FaceApp_1500772918724.jpg
85KB, 404x404px
>>74097990
Smile, Dave!
>>
The more you listen to "art" music, the more you realise there's very little actually good art music out there.

Most of it is experiemental and hard to relate to on any emotional level so once the novelity of sounding fresh or weird to you wears off, there's very little left to feed off.

Mainstream music tend to play on good old proven techniques to manipulate the listeners emotion.

Some mainstream music is just good.

But not disturbeds cover of Sound of Silence.

Nope.
>>
What's a good compilation/anthology album for these fellows? Does the the Greatest Hit album actually exist? I want it to.
>>
>>74098196
You're probably listening to the wrong art music. How does this post relate at all to Mozart?
>>
File: 1499632382161.gif (4MB, 472x262px) Image search: [Google]
1499632382161.gif
4MB, 472x262px
>>74098292
>Mozart is art music
I dont think you know what art music is.
>>
>>74098325
Yes, Mozart is art music. Kate Bush is not. Do you feel silly now?
>>
>>74098325
hehe yeahh what this anon said. mozart isnt art music. art music is shit like radiohead and nmh :^)
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.