[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So no one else is going to say it? I have to do it? Face it,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_1676.jpg (32KB, 700x394px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1676.jpg
32KB, 700x394px
So no one else is going to say it? I have to do it?

Face it, he only killed himself to seem deep and to try to be immortalized. Lots of musicians have done this and even subpar writers like DFW. He wanted to secure his legacy now that his band has long burned out. He wasn't depressed, thinking deeply about existence, or suffering any abuse or financial struggle.

Stop glorifying him. He was a loser and his suicide (not true, by the way) proved it, just like it did for all those other mediocre artists who were desperate to be remembered and glorified.
>>
What's your favorite fruit, /mu/?
>>
>>74097191
honestly if I looked like Elliott I would kill myself too
>>
File: FaceApp_1500770355076.jpg (82KB, 394x394px) Image search: [Google]
FaceApp_1500770355076.jpg
82KB, 394x394px
>>74097191
Smile, Elliott!
>>
>>74097191
So I'm assuming this was something said about Chester and you're using it with Elliott to point out its ridiculousness, and while I'm not saying it's an accurate statement, your choice is pretty weak.

Elliott was already pretty well beloved and respected prior to his death. His suicide more or less just confirmed how everyone else pictured him.

Meanwhile Linkin Park has basically been a laughing stock for the past decade, for the exact reason of their "tortured" lyrics seeming insincere. Now I'm not an edgy child so I won't try and connect that to why he killed himself, but you're gonna need to step your game up if you wanna troll on this board, kid.
>>
>>74097350
You are gay.
>>
>>74097350
he was an alcoholic and a smoker since his teenage years, probably stunted his growth. combine that with the massive coke/heroin use into his 20's and it's no wonder he looked like an old shoe
>>
>>74097461
I mean just in terms of facial features he's always looked kinda weird. He has sort of a long midface and his nose is too big. Also his hair looks greasy in like every photo I've seen of him.
>>
>>74097595
>and his nose is too big
oy vey
>>
>>74097268
tangerines
>>
>>74097618
pretty sure he wasn't jewish though
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.