[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do people like this generic untalented sack of shit? I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

File: themigos.jpg (6KB, 318x159px) Image search: [Google]
themigos.jpg
6KB, 318x159px
Why do people like this generic untalented sack of shit? I'm sick of listening to him in features and having to see this retards face in videos. The amount of fucking Quavo hooks in rap is starting to make me think that there is a concerted effort to dumb down the genre and make literally any retard able to write a hook that you faggots will eat up. His voice is annoying as shit, his lyricism is wack at best, and he dresses like a Caribbean bum who robbed and killed some libcuck tourist.

His fans would scour every landfill in the Western Hemisphere for a chance to rub one of Quavo's used cumsocks all over their face. My brother would climb up to Mount Everest and dig a hole to the center of the earth just to ask Quavo to nut on him. Thats how gay his fanbase is. The amount of dickriding that idiots on here and in the real world over this faggot ass "rapper" is dumb as shit, and I still don't understand it.
>>
>>74095998
hes the untalented ludacris of our time. he'll be dead sooon
>>
>>74095998
Quavo is the modern Snoop Dogg. He's one of the most popular in the genre, so everyone wants a Quavo feature. However, since he always accepts if you pay him, that leads to an overabundance of Quavo features, so hearing him on a non-Migos track is annoying, but it won't die down any time soon. There will forever be at least 10-20 new Quavo features every year, just like there are 10-20 new Snoop Dogg features every year.
>>
File: FaceApp_1500768915848.jpg (17KB, 159x159px) Image search: [Google]
FaceApp_1500768915848.jpg
17KB, 159x159px
>>74095998
At least I get bitches.
>>
File: thatway.jpg (185KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
thatway.jpg
185KB, 1000x1000px
actually far more important and more popular than grimes

they did it for the culture
>>
>>74095998
Quavo is fine. YG is who we should be crucifying.
>>
>>74097565
YG is better than Quavo
>>
I'm sick of seeing them everywhere too. Why do people like them so much? They don't do anything that a thousand people before them haven't. They're not nearly as interesting for the amount of hype they get.
>>
>>74097459
I like Quavo but I couldn't get into that album in the slightest bit
>>
File: med_1454958867_image.jpg (61KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
med_1454958867_image.jpg
61KB, 640x400px
take off is actually the best member

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xdoIgyS_264
>>
>>74098450
they made a meme song though
>>
>>74099866
So did Soulja Boy
>>
>>74095998

skrr
>>
>>74095998
Every single one of his feature verses are the exact same thing in a different order. I wonder how long he can keep this up before regular people start to notice.
>block hot
>momma
>same spot
>bad bitch
>drop top
>something about the roof
>get my cake up
Every quavo verse ever.
>>
>>74095998
>starting to make me think that there is a concerted effort to dumb down the genre and make literally any retard able to write a hook that you faggots will eat up.
Conglaturation, you've finally realized what's been going on for the past decade and a half
>>
>>74097912
no
>>
File: binoculars.jpg (195KB, 919x960px) Image search: [Google]
binoculars.jpg
195KB, 919x960px
>>74095998
maybe if you stopped listening to hip hop you wouldn't see his frog-looking ass face everywhere
>>
File: quavo.jpg (1MB, 2451x1227px)
quavo.jpg
1MB, 2451x1227px
>>74095998
every where everywher I go they say congratulation
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.