[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to find new music. Have fun this weekend /mu/ you lonely

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

How to find new music. Have fun this weekend /mu/ you lonely fucks.

> go to discogs
> look up a genre tag, or go to your fave album and click a genre to see it's tag
> go to the releases tab
> have fun with thousands of albums and look them up on slsk or jewtube or wherever

> alternatively go to discogs
> pick a favorite band or album
> click on the record label
> check out other shit on the record label
>>
>>74088517
>how to sift through shit and waste your time with little to show for it
FTFY
>>
>>74088529
Yeah it's called having a hobby anon
>>
>>74088517
or i could just go on nts.live and listen to new music
>>
>>74088537
listening to mediocre music all day is a hobby
>>
>>74088563
Only about 10% of music is remotely worth listening to in general. It's a really rewarding experience to sift through record labels and genres and discover a gem.

Maybe you should consider putting some passion into the things you do anon, instead of listening to the flavour of the month /mu/ pick. Maybe you go instead and actually listen to music and build taste.
Or you can continue to living a completely superfluous existence where everything you enjoy is curated by anonymous users on a Pakistani curry discussion board.
>>
>>74088517
I do that but with RYM charts
>>
File: 1477246367847.jpg (24KB, 538x491px) Image search: [Google]
1477246367847.jpg
24KB, 538x491px
>>74088638
this is beautiful and it makes me happy to know that there are anons like you on /mu/ and not just all underage indiehead kids.
>>
How to find new music.

>Go to record store
>Find albums you heard were good/look interesting to you
>Buy them
>Listen to them on the drive back/at home
>>
>>74090127
this

also ask a clerk
we spend all day standing there listening to whatever we can that's shopping appropriate and then go home and listen to everything else. Ya might get some meme answers but at least there'll be some thought behind em, especially if you can offer up some of your own tastes to build the palette
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.