[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Under modern society cuckholdry is considered immoral but

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: Piero_Scaruffi_(2016)_(cropped).jpg (16KB, 220x302px) Image search: [Google]
Piero_Scaruffi_(2016)_(cropped).jpg
16KB, 220x302px
>Under modern society cuckholdry is considered immoral but Abraham and other Biblical prophets had multiple lover for their wives and so did the founder of Islam, and they are widely considered very moral people. In fact the very source of morality stems from letting others do as they please upon your loved ones. Your wife having sex with another man is moral as long as you are not participating, which is like saying it's ok to take money from the government if you are a banker.

What does he mean by this?
>>
his love for scientology is more disturbing, he even calls it a "theosophy" lol.
>>
Nothing really it's pretty typical Italian thought
>>
File: Piero.jpg (257KB, 683x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Piero.jpg
257KB, 683x1024px
>>74087644
>(((Italian)))
>>
File: the crown.png (163KB, 392x324px) Image search: [Google]
the crown.png
163KB, 392x324px
>>74087617
>>
>>74087617
Why are you posting fake quotes OP?

Aniway this is my opinion on cuckoldry: it's just a fetish. if you like it go for it, if you don't like don't go for it. literally who cares
>>
>>74087770
Spoken like a true nu-male cuck
>>
>>74087617
/ourguy/
>>
>>74087787
I'm not into cuckoldry, but the fact some people like it doesn't effect me in any way, shape or form.

Why do you care about things that literally don't effect you, anon?
>>
>>74087848
If cuckoldry and 'open relationships' catch on, the likelihood of a potential partner wanting those or a social movement declaring those things as normal and digression against them as bad, that definitely affects you personally and society
>>
>>74087848
Homosexuality, drug use, open borders, and other libertarian bullshit that doesn't hurt people is bad for society as a whole. Spics commit crime and vote for more gibs, faggots spread diseases, and junkies drop out of society and commit crime.
>>
>>74087848
yet again buzzkill crazyaga ruining another thread
>>
>>74087848
Not him but I think we ought to countenance the idea that not all fetishes are healthy and particularly that some fetishes represent the surface manifestations of personal issues that need dealt with.

Feeling you need to be humiliated and that you don't deserve the love and attention of your partner is not a sign of a healthy and functioning persoanlity no matter how they appear on the surface. The cuckold acts out a theatre of their own inferiority to other men, which is something that we're all afraid of, that we're not good enough to have our genetic material passed down (literally the most basic male fear), which is the reason why cuckolds get a reaction of (probably undeserved) hate and vitriol.

I don't hate willing cuckolds, but I do feel sorry for them. It's not a healthy sexual practice in any respect. It doesn't even build intimacy in the way that something like submission can in the bedroom. It just lets people wallow in their most basic fears of inferiority, without making them chase after any ideal to become better.

The healthy thought-process when confronted with some situation that reveals some kind of inferiority you have is to attempt to overcome it. Becoming stronger, becoming more intelligent, becoming more assertive or more agreeable. Whatever the case may be. This is competitive drive is the root of all male self-improvement. So you can begin to see that a sexual practice which allows the practitioner to circumvent this need for self-improvement and to wallow in their inferiority is not a normal healthy fetish and is in fact dangerous for the practitioner, because it offers an easy way out of the struggle of becoming a better partner, with something to offer.
>>
File: P5_Portrait_of_Yuuki_Sad.png (93KB, 378x432px) Image search: [Google]
P5_Portrait_of_Yuuki_Sad.png
93KB, 378x432px
>>74088322
>Responding this seriously to my b8 thread
Disgusting
>>
>>74087770
>>74087848
Was nihil'tism?
>>
>>74088409
It's the new sincerity dingus
>>
>>74087848
cuck
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.