[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

mods delete this if not allowed https://soundcloud.com/baccy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 320x200_chester-bennington_801.jpg (9KB, 320x200px) Image search: [Google]
320x200_chester-bennington_801.jpg
9KB, 320x200px
mods delete this if not allowed
https://soundcloud.com/baccyplug/fort-knightley

my tribute to chester bennington from linkin park, post your chester stories
>>
>>74085251
>mods delete this if not allowed

you aren't making fun of grimes so the mod thats usually on around this time doesnt care.
>>
I saw Chester Bennington at a grocery store in Los Angeles a while back. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.
>>
>>74085270
nice pasta
>>
>>74085251
Saw LP live in 2004. Chester was pretty sick and under the weather, and had even fainted at the previous show. But despite that, he came out any they did the show anyway, and he gave it his all. Real stand up guy.

It's a shame that he gave up and went out like that. Honestly, what the hell was his wife thinking leaving him home alone like that on his dead buddy's birthday, a few months after he died? Especially with his history of depression. He's obviously the one who made his own decision to end his live, but shame on her. This could have easily been avoided.
>>
>>74085370
Source ?
>>
>>74085405
On what? That he was left at home? It's in the TMZ article. He was home alone at the time. His wife and kids were out of town.
>>
>>74085370
>blaming his wife for his own selfish act
You need help.
>>
>>74085416
damn man, as soon as i heard about it i thought it would be caused by a thot..
>>
>>74085422
>thinking suicide is selfish
If someone is fucked in the head so much they feel the world would be better without them, who are any of us to call them selfish?
Blaming the wife is highly unnecessary and fucked though
>>
>>74085430
>>74085430
I'm not blaming his wife for the fact that he died. Like I said, it was totally in his hands to end his own life. I'm just calling her fucking retarded for not foreseeing something THIS OBVIOUS.
>>
>>74085430
How do you know the inner workings of Chester's mind and the reasoning behind his suicide?
>>
>>74085251
Damn this is a pretty good song op, respect and rip chester
>>
>>74085425
Women
Not even once.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.