[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

just remember anon no matter how bad it gets at least you will

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

just remember anon no matter how bad it gets at least you will never be chad kroeger
>>
wew I'm not Chad Kroeger and Anthony Burch at once

could it get any better?
>>
>>74077416
You mean I'll never be a multi-millionaire, with millions of fans, selling tens of millions of albums, selling out stadiums, fucking my equally wealthy and beautiful wife in one of my dozen or so 5,000+ square foot mansions in th world's best cities, drinking the world's best wine, eating the world's best food?

Yeah, good for me. I'd sure hate to be that guy.
>>
>>74077455
well you could be just about any celebrity and say this why aim for the most pathetic and least talented one?
>>
>>74077488
It's your thread, moron. The point is that for however pathetic and untalented you think Chad Kroeger is, he's living a life far beyond anything you will ever achieve. I guess the joke's on him.
>>
>>74077578
>makes money off of songs he didnt write sung all in the same voice put on albums filled with boring monotonous backing instruments from a band that hates him while being married to an ice queen cunt who was attractive in the 90s and now looks like a serial killer who wont give him children

ya im sure the money is a big help to the crippling depression from knowing how sad and pathetic he is and how much talent he lacks campared to even the likes of hanson or icp
>>
He's married to Avril Lavigne, so he did something right
>>
>>74077691
see
>>74077660
she is an ice witch who hates him
>>
>>74077416
I'd give my left nut to fuck Avril Lavigne
>>
>>74077743
you want to fuck a corpse?
>>
>>74077416
Thanks anon, it helps to know that no matter how bad it gets, at least I won't ever have to be you.
>>
>>74077810
t.somehow likes nickleback
>>
>>74077784
You don"t? Weird
>>
Plebes

Nickleback is lit desu
>>
File: 1399049757945.png (181KB, 309x323px) Image search: [Google]
1399049757945.png
181KB, 309x323px
>>74077416
>I'll never be rich, handsome, and so full of adoring fans screaming like shit on my concerts
>I'll never be so comfortable with who I am and what music I do that I'll literally invoke the memes on my interviews to laugh at them.
It hurts ;_;
>>
>>74077691
They're divorced since some time ago.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.