[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

She's next. She even has all the same signs Chester had.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: hw.jpg (131KB, 750x869px) Image search: [Google]
hw.jpg
131KB, 750x869px
She's next. She even has all the same signs Chester had.

>Acts super happy in public appearances and social media
>Song lyrics are depressing as hell
>Pop rock band who made their most recent album less rocky and more poppy.

Screencap this. She'll an hero by this time next year.
>>
But she hasn't had a close friend die around the same time that most of her fans turn on her for releasing a bad album. That's what drove Chester to suicide.
>>
i wanna cheer her up (with my tongue and benis)
>>
>>74073732
Dying her hair blonde was the best career move she has ever made. New hair makes her look hot as fuck.
>>
she will probably TRY to hero
she'll be fine
>>
>>74073639
Not gonna happen. Hayley is strong. She already got rid of that cheater (her husband) and her new album with Paramore was a success. Yes, it was poppier but the quality remained at a high level, just like Grimes did with Art Angels.
>>
at least include "Hayley" in the thread so my filter can work
>>
File: hayley.jpg (538KB, 2048x1423px) Image search: [Google]
hayley.jpg
538KB, 2048x1423px
>>74073760
Hayley looks like Debbie Harry in her prime but she has better voice and better songwriting skills. Also she's really hot.
>>
>>74073788
Then again, she's a Stacy who can ride any dick she wants.

Yeah she'll live.
>>
File: 1497773324905.jpg (3KB, 179x196px) Image search: [Google]
1497773324905.jpg
3KB, 179x196px
>>74073639
Please no. Lord, please don't let this happen. I love Hayley so much. ;_;
>>
>>74073639
>woman
>an hero
lol no
>>
>>74073639
literally who
>>
>>74073639
Shut the fuck up
>>
>>74073639
But Fantano liked her recent album. She'll be fine.
>>
>>74073639
>Chester: molested as a child, past addiction with drugs and alcohol, literally everyone hated his last album
>Hayley: broke up with douchebag husband, typical band member drama, teenage white girl anxiety, last album was her most critically acclaimed yet
>>
>>74073760
I normally don't even care for blondes. I really love red hair. Haley looks way better blonde though. Goddamn.
>>
>>74073639
>song lyrics are depressing as hell

if you're a 14 year old teen, maybe
>>
>>74073788
>He thinks Paramore are high quality
>He thinks Grime is also high quality

hopefully you'll be next, holy shit this board is going downhill fast
>>
>>74076300
didn't his wife tell him she only liked him for his money or was that fake shit from twitter?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.