[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>the king of nu-males offs himself >nu-male general is

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

File: 1493184188232.jpg (20KB, 519x422px) Image search: [Google]
1493184188232.jpg
20KB, 519x422px
>the king of nu-males offs himself
>nu-male general is still stickied
>there are people that genuinely like linkin park on this forum right now

when will it end?
>>
>>74069312
>probably listens to folk punk and calls others numale
>>
File: 1416641411886.jpg (124KB, 1078x710px) Image search: [Google]
1416641411886.jpg
124KB, 1078x710px
>>74069312
how is it not clear to people that the reason why people took this so hard is because of the connection people have with linkin park and their youth? ive hardly heard in any of these threads someone saying that he was "the best of all time" or something. if you are one of the many who feel the need to make a thread to denounce Chester Bennington your trying too hard.
and no i have never been a linkin park fan
>>
>>74069604
You seem to be confused, this isn't a music thread, this is a /fitpol/ thread where real men drool over other real hunky men.
>>
>one of the greatest rappers of all time dies after a long battle with sickle cell anemia
>thread gets stickied
>people complain that he isn't notable enough even though he has made a huge impact in the world of hip hop and has contributed to at least two classic albums
>mods un-sticky the thread after 5 hours

>edgelord with no classics kills himself
>thread is still stickied after a day
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.