[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

in all seriousness does anyone else think the internet probably

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: chester.jpg (50KB, 960x654px) Image search: [Google]
chester.jpg
50KB, 960x654px
in all seriousness does anyone else think the internet probably contributed to his suicide?

If you're famous and depressed and just released a shit album reading a constant stream of shit directed at you is possibly the worst thing you could do. and the internet is an endless source of it. especially because it reaffirms the thoughts you probably already have about yourself
>>
>>74065521
Sometimes scrolling through my facebook newsfeed makes me want to kill myself and none of it is even directed at me.
>>
>>74065521
I doubt that anybody on a forum such as this will forsake their freedom of speech out of the possibility that the artist in question being criticised will read it and feel like shit.

That being said, it's a really fucking unfortunate and inevitable reality that musicians who expose their pain and personal issues in their music only to be mocked and misunderstood will probably take it very personally. This situation just sucks.
>>
>>74065610
This
>>
People in the entertainment industry should learn to eventually deal with criticism.
>>
Fake and gay.
>>
>>74065521
It certainly didn't help, Cornell's death was most likely the trigger though
>>
>>74065618
>forum
Get out.
>>
if it did, so what? it's not like we lost out on someone that actually made good music.

the only reason people give a shit about him now is because he's dead
>>
Go watch Fantano's review of their latest album.
>>
>>74065521
He should have know he would get that reaction.
You're suppose to be a rockband, but then you throw it away and pay professional songwriters to make an album for you that sounds exactly like every other MTV pop shit.
What was he thinking??
>JUST FUCK MY SHIT UP
>>
looks like he finally decided to move the fuck on from living
>>
>>74065841
Sorry, I meant "sub".
>>
nah
Some edgy teenager online giving his opinion on his "art" has absolutely no responsibility at all to what happened. Suicide is an option
>>
i highly doubt he killed himself over most older LP fans not liking OML. It was actually doing really well...
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.