[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've never been much of a fan of Tyler, Wolf was the only

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1

File: scumfuckthony_flowerboytano.jpg (440KB, 1193x1200px) Image search: [Google]
scumfuckthony_flowerboytano.jpg
440KB, 1193x1200px
I've never been much of a fan of Tyler, Wolf was the only album I enjoyed caused it seemed Tyler cut the bullshit. I lost my patience with goblin and cherry bomb and couldn't find myself listening to it. But this shit right here is definitely his best work. Consider me a Tyler fan from this point on
>>
>>74065251
Good album
Not amazing, just good.
>>
is there any difference between the leak and the release, excluding audio quality?
also i really like this album
>>
>>74065418
Intro to Who Dat Boy is different.
>>
Literally Cherry Bomb without a pleb filter
>>
>>74065471
this album is stylistically similar to cherry bomb but is obviously more focused. tyler seemed directionless on that album
>>
Where the fuck is a release version download, I tried buying it from Amazon but it legit isn't accepting my money.
>>
>>74065797
ikr, not even on rutracker
>>
where can i download this shit
>>
Its on PTH
>>
>>74065251
i keep listening to this shit and it keeps getting better
and ive been listening since it leaked
>>
Can't agree.

It's ok, just ok.
5-6/10
>>
>>74065251
way to wait until P4K gave it BNM you drone
>>
>>74067644
People have been fawning over this album since it leaked m8.
>>
>you will never be tyler's twink bf
>>
>>74067670
That's because he came out as gay
>>
>>74065392
insightful
>>
>>74067707
Thank you
>>
>tfw finally found a flac link
>>
>>74067768
please share
>>
>>74065797
download it on spotify
>>
its not good at all.
convince this board taste has really hit its lowest
>>
If tyler was an unknown artist and this was his first album, nobody would've listen to it.

At best it's mediocre
>>
>>74068352
http://filecrypt.cc/Container/3198263FF7.html
>>
>>74065418
>>74065439
Also outro to Who Dat Boy
Transitions into Pothole by the car hitting a pothole and the cd playing Who Dat Boy skipping
Kinda cool adding to the car drive theme
>>
>>74068724
>http://filecrypt.cc/Container/3198263FF7.html
is this legit flac of the final release?
>>
>>74067703
Naw its because good rap albums are few and far between man
>>
>>74065251
I like it because it talks about emotional shit thats actually relatable to the people in between normies and social retards
>>
Might be the only album of his that I like. I've liked specific songs of his in the past. But the albums have always fallen apart. This is solid.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.